GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK
- Harrods furniture debut in London set for Sept. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p65
Reports plans to introduce the Harrods Fine Furniture Collection in London, England. Commitment of licensing manager Amanda Byron-Jones to quality standards for the company; Addition of wood furniture and fabrics to the product line; Accompaniment of a gala celebration in the furniture launch.
- Harrods bolsters furniture offering. // Cabinet Maker;06/09/2000, Issue 5191/5192, p5
Reports on British furniture company Harrods' addition of a room for its contemporary classic office furniture.
- Harrods to add Artcopi's number to its stock. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2002, Issue 5297, p1
Reveals the plan of Harrods Ltd. to start selling reproduction furniture from Artcopi in September 2002. Number of Artcopi furniture that will be in stock at its London, England store; Distributors of Harrods in Great Britain.
- Harrods denies sell-off. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p5
Focuses on Harrods' reaction to Press reports of its impending sale for 1.5 billion pounds. Estimated sales of the Knightsbridge-based furniture store in London, England; Statement issued by Harrods in response to the `Main on Sunday' report.
- Intros: Licensed to sell. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;10/09/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p1
Reports partnerships in licensed furniture products retailing in High Point, North Carolina. Introduction of the Harrods Fine Furniture Collection at Highland House; Company redefinition at American Drew with Bob Mackie and Jessica McClintock furniture collections; Deal between Habersham and...
- Decouvelaere to take care of retail strategy. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p5
Reports on the reorganization of the management team of furniture retailer, Harrods in Great Britain.
- Revolution in Knightsbridge. // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p16
Profiles Norbert Killmaier, contemporary furniture buyer for Great Britain-based retailer Harrods. Influence of fashion instinct and experience on his conceptualization; Encouraging feedback from suppliers and consumers in relation to the Contemporary Gallery; Variety of pieces displayed at the...
- Untitled. // Design Week;11/29/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p5
The article reports that Harrods furniture department in London, England plays host to the launch of the Hermitage collection of Theodore Alexander, an international furniture manufacturer. The collection is based on the furniture in the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg, Russia. It consists...
- Harrods looks beyond living rooms. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;03/26/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p38
Reports on the entry of Harrods in the United States market with the launching of its furniture collection at the Robb and Stucky store in Naples, Florida. Design of the living room furniture; Expand of the Harrods product line in the future.