- Italian sofa firm back in action. // Cabinet Maker;12/2/2011, Issue 5766, p6
The article reports that DeCoro Ltd., an Italian sofa maker, has started manufacturing Italian-style furniture at its new facility in Cambodia after its closure in 2009 due to strikes.
- Furniture Options installs DeCoro leather gallery. // Furniture/Today;1/24/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p60
The article reports that retailer furniture options Goshen, New York, here has installed a 2,000-square-foot DeCoro leather upholstery gallery. The gallery offers a broad selection of DeCoro's contemporary, traditional and motion styles, with a wide selection of leather grades and colors for...
- Fight breaks out at DeCoro China plant. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;11/7/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p2
Reports on the dispute between factory workers and an Italian supervisor at DeCoro's leather upholstery plant in China. Allegations of Chinese workers against the Italian-owned company; Comments of Luca Ricci, president of DeCoro, regarding the cause of the incident; Closure of the factory for...
- Leather players find comfortable niches. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p24
Reports on the growing success of leather upholstery market in the U.S. Increase of the sales of the Decoro; Reaction of Palatial Furniture to the response of name retailers to its better-priced China-made line; Expansion of the of importer Trindi into sofas and case goods under the China Modern...
- A dream come true for an Italian in China. Kidd, Andrew; Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p20
Describes the quality control procedures implemented by Italian upholstered furniture maker Decoro at its factory in China. Changes in management strategies; Sales performance; Number of workers employed in the factory. INSET: A truly international business..
- Not playing to galleries. // Cabinet Maker;4/22/2005, Issue 5435, p4
Reports on the plan of DeCoro for limited expansion into cabinetry in Great Britain. Manufacture of dining sets and occasional pieces; Production of sets in a factory in China; Emphasis on the retention of core business in upholstery.
- Crink, DeCoro part ways. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;11/7/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the resignation of Laurence Crink as executive vice president of leather upholstery producer DeCoro in the U.S. Career background; Reason for leaving the company; Responsibilities of Crink in the assumed post.
- DeCoro taps Corso, Reichick. // Furniture/Today;2/13/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p4
The article reports on the appointment of two executives to the U.S. sales staff of leather upholstery maker DeCoro. Heath Corso was named vice president for sales and marketing and Richard Reichick, national sales manager. Corso was previously Rowe Furniture vice president of sales, while...
- DeCoro plans to add case goods this year. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p24
Reports on the plan of leather upholstery manufacturer DeCoro to add a case goods collection in the U.S. Schedule of the start of the production; Shipment of the case goods; Launch of the Decoro Wood Furniture devision at the company's original upholstery plant.