- Changing face. // Cabinet Maker;2/11/2005, Issue 5425, p27
The article focuses on the views of Anna Ryder Richardson, former presenter at The Furniture Show on the television program--Changing Rooms. According to him, all are eating their words on Changing Rooms now. They are saying they are planning to have specials after the Christmas--one got 6...
- Art Deco Salvador steals the show. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p7
Features the Salvador sofa from Lloyd Furniture in Great Britain. Source of the sofa design; Availability of the sofa cover in a number of colorways; Launch of the Angelina and the Bellini models.
- Whitehead debuts three sofa designs. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p7
Reports the launch of a trio of sofas by Whitehead Designs in Great Britain. Feature of the Art Deco inspired Buxton sofa; Design of the Oxford Low Back on Legs sofa; Sizes of the Dena on Legs sofa.
- Divan specification upgrade aims to leave rivals trailing. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2001, Issue 5266, p3
Reports the increase of specifications of divans from Relyon in Great Britain. Improvements to the design of the divans; Reduction of the height of the divans; Maintenance of prices.
- Furniture with a split personality. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p12
Discusses trends in sofabed design. Development of mechanisms that provide easier solutions to reverting sofa to bed and vice versa; Utilization of fold out arm cushions to add additional seating; Addition of storage solutions; Use of more attractive fabrics.
- Flexible friends. Millar, James // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p39
Features several multifunctional furniture. Design of the glass console table from Greenapple; Description of the Kube range from The Holding Company; Comfortability of the Nuovoliola sofabed from Clei.
- Sofas. // Good Housekeeping;May2007, Vol. 244 Issue 5, p97
This article offers guide on choosing sofas. A sturdy frame means a long-lasting sofa. Avoid frames made of particle board, plastic, or metal because they may warp and crack. To test frame strength, lift one front corner or leg of the sofa off the floor. A frame with joints connected by any of...
- Landscape furniture. // Architectural Record;Jul2003, Vol. 191 Issue 7, p218
Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola has had her hands full designing several new pieces for Moroso as well as its new, expanded stand left vacant by B&B this year. Urquiola's new Highlands sofa is a modular seating system with an emphasis on movement and verticality. Armrests and backs have two...
- WESTBRIDGE FURNITURE. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2011, Issue 5761, p42
The article offers brief information on the Marvin sofa from Westbridge Furniture Designs Ltd.