A hand in the cake
- RTA Makers Awake to Bedroom Market. Miller, Hannah // Wood & Wood Products;Jul2001, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p85
Focuses on the move of ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture manufacturers to include bedroom furniture to their usual computer desks and entertainment armoires for the bedroom. Reasons behind the decision of RTA furniture manufacturers to expand into bedroom collections; Bedroom furniture sold by...
- Retailers respond to specialty bedding additions. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p30
The article reports that bedding manufacturers showcased revamped specialty bedding offerings with consumer-friendly features and prices at the Las Vegas Market in Nevada. According to the manufacturers, retailers plan to use the offerings to boost business in the key sales months. Sealy...
- Bedroom additions win favor in Las Vegas. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p34
The article reports on bedroom furniture manufacturers' claim that the 2007 Las Vegas Market in Nevada had better traffic than July 2006. Kathy Ireland Home by Standard brand manager Sherri Green describes the performance of the company at the show. Meanwhile, Pulaski has received strong...
- Focus shifts to BR, entertainment. // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p25
Reports the interest of ready-to-assemble furniture makers in bedroom and home entertainment in the United States. Release of bedroom collections; Adaptation of innovative designs in consumer electronics; Cost of entertainment centers and television stands.
- Hong Kong's Lenox offers wood line in small amounts. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p65
Reports the availability of high-end bedroom furniture by the Lenox Furniture company in the United States. Styles of bedroom suites by the company; Target sales of the company; Information on company size and markets.
- Bedroom: Place of RTA opportunity. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;5/13/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p8
Features the market growth for flat-pack bedroom furniture in the U.S. Status of the flat-pack bedroom in the ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture sector; Implications for promoting the sales for flat-pack bedroom; Citations of companies embracing the RTA bedroom suites.
- Bedroom market set for steady 3% growth. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p4
Details findings of a report from AMA Research which forecasts the growth of the bedroom furniture market in Great Britain.
- Regional forecast. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p16
Focuses on trends in the bedroom cabinet industry in Great Britain. Importance of non-furniture influences; Re-emergence of the popularity of darker colors which are influenced by climatic conditions; Benefit of retailers from all-inclusive pricing which covers delivery and installation.
- Coming of age. Pope, Suzy // Cabinet Maker;09/04/98, Issue 5104, p16
Highlights the trends in the pine bedroom furniture. Sector's share of the overall cabinet furniture market; Ducal's role in changing people's perception of pine; Strong competition; Design and color; Demand for traditional looking pine; Experimentation with pine and metal; Shaker style.
- Designer Dreams. Pope, Suzy // Cabinet Maker;10/23/98, Issue 5111, p12
Reports on developments in the metal bedsteads and mattresses manufacturing. Noble House's projection of an increase in sales of metal bedsteads; Typical metal bedstead consumer as describe by Silcox Son & Wicks partner Dennis Wicks; Traditional divan and mattress manufacturers' interest in the...