Trouble at the rear
- Summer living. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p16
Reports on the Intohome furniture accessories show in Birmingham, England. Flower-themed bed linens; Pillow accessories; Velvet curtains; Tactile fabrics for throwpillows.
- Scandinavian highlights. // Cabinet Maker;03/09/2001, Issue 5228, p18
Focuses on the furniture design exhibition at the Stockholm Furniture Fair in Sweden. Layout of the fair; Features of the exhibition; Trends of furniture materials and design; Designers presenting products at the fair.
- Eau de Cologne: ascent into modernism. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;3/1/2002, Issue 5276, p12
Highlights the International Furniture Fair in Cologne, Germany. Venue of the trade fair; Themes of the show; Participants to the show.
- Events. // Cabinet Maker;12/3/2004, Issue 5417, p6
Presents a schedule of international trade events related to the furniture industry.
- Forecast: Heavier traffic. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;4/8/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the High Point Convention and Visitors Bureau relating to furniture exhibition in the U.S. Prediction of High Point organizers for higher attendance of the event; Statistics of pre-registration on the event; Registration of international buyers from outside America.
- Singapore show much like High Point. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;4/8/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p96
Reports on the International Furniture Fair in Singapore. Statistics of visitors and exhibitors at the trade show; Value of furniture trade; Attendance of Czech Republic, Norway, Spain and Turkey at the event.
- Next San Francisco winter market moved one week later, Jan. 26-29. // Furniture/Today;9/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p2
Reports that the winter show for the furniture industry was moved one week later than the scheduled date in San Francisco, California.
- Leader. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2013, Issue 5847, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses reports within the issue on topics such as a compilation of summer events and trade shows in the furniture industry in Great Britain and an article by creative director Karl McKeever of Visual Thinking on shabby chic furniture phenomenon.
- SEASONED FOR SALT LAKE CITY. Sorcher, Jamie // Casual Living;Mar2014, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p32
The article offers information on the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Expo that will be held in March 2014 at the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Industry Calendar. // Furniture/Today;Mar28/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p64
Presents a calendar of events that lists trade shows organized by several retailers, manufacturers, suppliers and trade associations in the furniture industry and trade in the U.S. from March 26 to July 21, 2005.