Royal wedding gifts still in use
- `Matters impertinent to women': Male and female monarchy under Philip and Mary. Redworth, Glyn // English Historical Review;Jun97, Vol. 112 Issue 447, p597
Presents historical information on the reign of Philip and Mary Tudor, King and Queen of England. Background details on Philip; What were the terms of the couple's marriage settlement; Comparison of strengths and weaknesses of male and female monarchy; What did war mean to Queen Mary.
- Merry wives of Windsor. Luscombe, Belinda; Mitchell, Emily // Time International (South Pacific Edition);02/05/96, Issue 6, p64
Presents information on personal issues related to Great Britain's Royal Family. Information on the war between Princess Diana and her sons' nanny; What took place at a festive staff party; Revelation made by Princess Diana's father, Earl Spencer.
- Better to underplay the King. Baxter, Sarah // New Statesman & Society;12/17/93-12/31/93, Vol. 6 Issue 283, p26
Opinion. Features Prince Charles of Great Britain and his ended marriage with Princess Diana. Royal watcher Anthony Holden's biographies of the Prince; Tragedies among the royal family members; Charles as a `lost cause'; Distinction between private and public life of the royal family;...
- View from the Pulpit. // Munday Courier (TX);3/ 8/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p2
The article offers the author's insights on the interest of Scots in the activities of the British Royal family, their suspicions in the aristocracy and royals, and the contribution of the royal line from Scotland to the current royals' throne.
- LOOSE LIPS. Neill, Mike; Biddle, Nina; O'Neill, Jennifer; Davis, Caris; Perry, Simon // People;04/23/2001, Vol. 55 Issue 16, p60
Reports on comments made by Sophie Rhys-Jones, Countess of Wessex and wife of Great Britain's Prince Edward, to a tabloid reporter in disguise. INSET: The Tale of the Tape.
- The look of regals. // People;11/4/91, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p133
Shows a controversial new photograph of Prince Charles, Princess Diana and their children, taken by Lord Snowden at Highgrove, the royal estate. The photo has been released to coincide with the Waleses October visit to Canada.
- Tales of royal tombs. Croall, James // In Britain;Feb95, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p32
Reports on the burial place of former English and Scottish monarchs. Misplaced bodies; Stories concerning burial.
- Disarming the infant warrior: Prince Henry, King James, and the chivalric revival. Badenhausen, Richard // Papers on Language & Literature;Winter95, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p20
Discusses the chivalric revival in England during the last two decades of Elizabeth I's reign. Celebration of martial valor and honor in Renaissance England; Role of Henry Prince of Wales and King James in chivalric revival; Visual images depicted in portraits of royalty; Chivalric behavior as...
- ROYAL FLUSH. // Saturday Evening Post;Jul/Aug1977, Vol. 249 Issue 5, p46
Presents excerpts from different literature on British Royalty.