Sheltered workshop knocks up ...1m losses despite ...600,000 subsidies
- BED extender proves big ideas still can buoy little supplier firms. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;8/23/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5834, p28
Reports on the booming sales of aftermarket automobile components, with the AMP Research, maker of a bed extender for pickups as an example. AMP's signing of deals with all domestic-label automobiles after a successful debut on the aftermarket.
- AMP amplifies advice message. Stevenson, Rachel // Money Marketing;10/11/2001, p14
Reports on the takeover of Towry Law by AMP. Value of the transaction; Remarks from Tom Fraser, managing director of AMP, about the Towry deal; Investment products of AMP; Customer base of AMP; Focus of business strategy of AMP.
- Profitable AMP increases planner numbers. Tyson-Chan, Darin // Money Management;2/23/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p7
The article highlights the financial performance of AMP in Australia in 2005. It reports on the 24 percent increase in underlying contribution to $801 million. AMP Financial Planning has confirmed its status as the largest domestic dealer group in 2005. The article also discusses the level of...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;4/11/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 70, p4
The article reports on a supplier contract awarded to Advanced Biologics' OsteoAMP product platform with the Premier Healthcare Alliance.
- Mouchel nothces up AMP5 win with UU. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jun2010, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on a major AMP5 contract signed by Mouchel with United Utilities (UU).
- Fraser CRE beats Nelson Bakewell to problem sites. // Estates Gazette;5/4/2002, Issue 218, p31
Reports the takeover of Fraser Corporate Real Estate on the management of the majority of properties for insurance firm AMP. Competitors of Fraser for the contract; Background on the surplus properties of AMP; Information on Fraser's owners.
- HOOK UP AND HAUL. // Dealernews;Aug2008, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p82
The article evaluates the BedStep from AMP Research.
- AMP's home-grown headache. Kavanagh, John // BRW;3/6/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the poor financial performance of AMP in 2002. Implications for AMP Financial Services; Net loss reported by AMP; Operating profit; AMP's success in maintaining its position in the Australian market.
- Attempted hostile takeover averted, thanks to 'white knight'. DeSorbo, Mark A. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Feb99, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p46
Reports on the merger between AMP Inc. and Tyco International Limited. AlliedSignal Inc.'s hostile takeover attempt on AMP; Terms of the swap deal between AMP and Tyco deal; Growth strategy of AMP.