- Laura Ashley leads the winners. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;9/1/2006, Issue 5503, p6
The article informs that Laura Ashley Holdings PLC is leading the Cabinet Maker Index. The company is leading by 92%, although almost all the shares are owned by six investors. There has been a steady recovery from Colefax achieving GOP in June 2005, before leaping ahead on a recent series of...
- Laura Ashley back in profit. // Cabinet Maker;9/29/2006, Issue 5507, p6
The article reports on the increase of revenue and profits of Laura Ashley Ltd. in Great Britain. Business turnover as of July 29, 2006 was Â£106.5 million which reflects a 5.8 percent. The factors which contribute to the turnover include furniture sales which represents 29 percent, followed...
- Ecommerce helps Laura Ashley sales. // Cabinet Maker;6/15/2012, Issue 5792, p8
The article focuses on the financial results and performance of fashion and furniture retailer Laura Ashley Holdings PLC, for 18 weeks ending June 2, 2012.
- City surprise as Laura Ashley shows 50% rise. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p6
Reports on the profitability of furniture company Laura Ashley Ltd. as of October 17, 2003. Percentage of increase in price per share; Forecast of profit for the year; Implication of the company's performance for its shareholders and buy-inn transactions.
- UK: Laura Ashley "encouraged" by full-year performance. Smith, Katie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);3/30/2014, p6
A reprint of the article "UK: Laura Ashley "encouraged" by full-year performance" by Katie Smith, which appeared in the online resource' March 27, 2014 issue, is presented.
- Digital sales surge at Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2014, Issue 5879, p12
The article reports on the financial performance of fashion and furnishing brand Laura Ashley Holdings PLC which indicated almost 20% rise in electronic sales for the year ending January 26, 2014.
- Brent about to gush. Abrams, Colin // Finance Week;8/24/2005, p28
Reports on the financial fluctuation of Brent Crude Oil as of the year 2004 in South Africa. Decrease of the company's share in stock market; Plan of the company to increase rates in the country; Assessment of the long-term resistance line of the company.
- CORPORATE REPORT CARD: DTS. Ellingson, Annlee // Boxoffice;Jul2004, Vol. 140 Issue 7, p36
The article reports on the financial performance of DTS Inc. for the first quarter ending March 31, 2004. This performance is attributed to a strong theatrical business in the quarter.
- Best results for 10 years at LA. // Cabinet Maker;4/6/2007, Issue 5532, p8
The article forecasts the development of Laura Ashley Ltd. (LA) in 10 years time in Great Britain. Survey shows that LA's pre-tax profits doubled to Â£12.2 million as of January 27, 2007. This growth is considered to be its strongest performance in the decade. It was found out that its margin...