- THE WEEK 22.7.05. // Cabinet Maker;7/22/2005, Issue 5448, p5
The article reports on developments in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. A new regulation which will ban age discrimination for training, recruitment, and promotion has been drafted. Willis Gambier settled with Sleepy Valley over alleged copying of its Creole range of bedroom...
- STORAGE AND STYLE. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/2009, Issue 5668, p20
The article offers information on the various furniture designs and looks created by several dealers in Great Britain. It mentions that Originals, which introduced products made out of solid birch and birch veneers that are stained with a rich light mahogany color. Willis & Gambier featured...
- Willis & Gambier gears up for Europe. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p3
The article reports on the growth of Willis & Gambier in Great Britain. The company has added its management team as it enters the international hotel and contracts market and broadens its offering in Europe. The expansion comes after the company's Â£55 million management buy-out in the end of...
- THINK BIG. Symes, Mark // Cabinet Maker;2/12/2010, Issue 5674, p12
The article presents a corporate profile for furniture maker Willis & Gambier in Great Britain. It highlights the Interiors show in January 2010 in Birmingham, England which has been essential to expose the new products of the company. According to Mark Symes, managing director of Willis &...
- A SHOW OF FAITH. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2014, Issue 5868, p84
The article presents insights from Mohamad Amini, managing director of Willis & Gambier (UK) Ltd. on how to discuss change in the furniture industry.
- INSTANT APPEAL. // Cabinet Maker;4/1/2011, Issue 5731, p18
The article reports on the launch of the Great Rooms concept of Willis & Gambiers in January 2011 at the Interiors show. Mark Symes, managing director, states that the concept is a collectables collection that allows the consumer to choose different looks and styles from an eclectic design in...
- Willis & Gambier signs up for Manchester Furniture Show. // Cabinet Maker;7/8/2016, Issue 5988, p11
The article reports the signing by several furniture firms like Willis & Gambier, Furniture Link, and Crown Home DÃ©cor to participate in The Manchester Furniture Show to be held at Manchester Central in Manchester, England on July 17-19, 2016.
- Willis & Gambier sees warehouse move and weak pound impact profitability. // Cabinet Maker;10/21/2016, Issue 6001, p15
The article reports on the 4% year-on-year decline in sales of furniture distribution business Willis & Gambier (UK) Ltd. in Great Britain for the year ended December 31, 2015.
- Strength in numbers. // Cabinet Maker;7/1/2011, Issue 5744, p12
The article focuses on the strategy of furniture manufacturer Willis & Gambier to support its stockists while creating brand awareness in the furniture industry in Great Britain. It mentions the service offered by the company to its retailers with the creation of a website that helps customers...