- Habitat to bolster customer data with magalogue inserts campaign. Brown, Curtis // Precision Marketing;4/25/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p6
Reports on furniture chain Habitat Inc.'s launch of a data capture initiative in Great Britain and France. Aim to boost its marketing database; Use of aspirational track in the marketing campaign.
- Award deadline. // Cabinet Maker;12/17/99, Issue 5168, p3
Reports on the deadline for entries for the 2000 Furniture Industry Awards' consumer marketing award in Great Britain.
- Marketing deadline. // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2002, Issue 5318, p1
Announces the deadline of entries for the 2003 Furniture Awards Consumer Marketing award in Great Britain.
- Corridor to reward top consumer website. // Cabinet Maker;11/24/2000, Issue 5215, p2
Focuses on the awarding of the best consumer furniture Web sites by the 2001 Consumer Internet awards in Great Britain. Sponsorship by Corridor online sales system; Recognition of Internet marketing progress; Criteria for judging; Deadline for entries.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;2/15/2013, Issue 5825, p12
The article offers information related to furniture industry, including the launch of social media campaign in the Woodworking Industry Training Forum, the Good Design Award 2012 given to Bonaldo's Still table and Axo Light's Nafir lamp, and the 2% increase in the 2012 sale of Leggett & Platt Inc.
- Uncertain future for Habitat stores. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;6/16/2006, Issue 5492, p3
The article reports on the decision of Great Britain-based furniture company, Habitat to close its store in Southampton as of June 16, 2006. Habitat has scheduled the closure of the Southampton store in the next month. The move is part of the review of the store portfolio of the 42-year-old...
- New global plan for Habitat. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2008, Issue 5592, p8
The article reports that London, England-based furniture Habitat is launching a global three-year business plan as part of its effort to focus on becoming a strong international player. A centralized structure, based in London, will allow the company to launch best practice throughout the group....
- Habitat's celebrity birthday surprises. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p4
Reports on Habitat Inc.'s launching of a set of furniture designed by several celebrities. Celebrities involved in the furniture designing; Furniture included in the launching; Implication of the launching on Habitat's business.
- Variety of activities on tap for Tupelo. // Furniture/Today;8/8/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p2
Reports on the marketing activities in Tupelo Furniture Market in Tupelo, Mississippi. Schedule for daily serving of a retailer breakfast to exhibitors; Parking spaces available in front of the Mississippi Complex; Seminars on customer delivery and awarding ceremonies.