- ACTIVE SHIRE. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2012, Issue 5804, following p21
The article reports that Shire Beds research and development team has resulted in the production of innovative products such as eco Shire range.
- Shire Beds makes key appointments. // Cabinet Maker;2/13/2015, Issue 5920, p7
The article reports on the recruitment of Malcolm Marsden at bed manufacturer Shire Beds in 2015 and mentions that he will oversee the company's investment project.
- ACTIVE SHIRE. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2012, Issue 5807, p31
The article offers brief information on eco Shire range of beds introduced by the company Shire Beds.
- Industry recognises shining product stars. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p3
Highlights the 2001 Furniture Industry Awards. Winners at the event.
- Nominations Underway For 19th Annual ARTS Awards. // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Apr/May2007, p5
The article calls for nominations to the 19th Annual ARTS Awards.
- F/T honors bedding retailers. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;5/7/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p1
The article announces that Mattress Firm, Mattress Giant, 1800mattress.com, and American Furniture Warehouse were awarded as Retail Giants of Bedding in the U.S.
- Home Comforts. // Cabinet Maker;9/12/2014, Issue 5900, p36
The article offers insights of Fara Butt, marketing director of Dewsbury, England-based bed manufacturing company Shire Beds, on the company and its products. Topics discussed by Butt include the Yorkshire roots of the company, substantial investments across the business operations, and product...
- Programme for change. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p26
Reports on British Broadcasting Corp.'s (BBC) deconstruction of the family business Shire Beds on "I'll Show Them Who's Boss," hosted by Sir Gerry Robinson, drinks company Allied Domecq chairman and former Grenada television chief executive. Agreement of executives that the business lacked a...
- The Trilliums: Making good thing really great. Knell, Michael // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p42
Focuses on the Trillium Awards in Canada. Significance of the awards for the recognition of excellence of furniture manufacturers; Discussion on the premise of the awards; Suggestion of steps to improve the program.