Simpson's limited editions
- Wanted: Compliance Officers. Baker, Neil // Compliance Week;Mar2011, Vol. 8 Issue 86, p13
The article reports on the strong demand for compliance professionals in the finance industry as revealed in the market survey of Barclay Simpson in London, England.
- â‚¬5m goal for Davy's BES. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2002, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p33
Announces the launch of a BES Fund by Davy Stockbrokers and BDP Simpson Xavier that will be invested in companies with strong growth potential across a range of industrial sectors.
- 25 YEAR AWARD FOR ENDURING ARCHITECTURE. // Architecture Australia;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p106
The article reviews the architectural design of Sidney Myer Music Bowl in Melbourne, Victoria, recipient of the 25 Year Award for Enduring Architecture at the 2009 National Architecture Awards, which was designed by Yuncken Freeman Brothers, Griffiths and Simpson, and Gregory Burgess Architect.
- Untitled. Horne, Suzie // Farmers Weekly;4/13/2012, Vol. 157 Issue 15, p24
The article reports on the six farms in Suffolk, as well as two blocks of arable land that are being sold by agent Clarke & Simpson in England. According to Clarke & Simpson's Oliver Holloway, the offering is the biggest that they have presented in the open market at a single time. The offerings...
- On offer: 3 units with fine dwellings. Shirley, Andrew // Farmers Weekly;9/6/2002, Vol. 137 Issue 10, p93
Focuses on farmlands for sale in England. Farm being sold by Norfolk, Brown & Co.; Features of the arable land being sold by agent Lindsay Sinclair; Cost of the Grove Farm being sold by Clarke & Simpson.
- Northern Irish buyers rush to snap up Scottish farms. // Farmers Weekly;3/2/2007, Vol. 146 Issue 9, p84
The article offers updates on farm selling in Great Britain. It says that farmers from Northern Ireland are interested in buying the 674-acre Tillygreig farm and Dale Farm, both in north of Scotland. Meanwhile, Suffolk, England agent Clarke & Simpson has launched the 243-acre Trust Farm on the...
- News Corner. Renfrow, Jacqueline // Response;Mar2008, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p14
The article offers news briefs related to direct response (DR) advertising in the U.S. Cannella Response Television will be using Google television advertisements to plan DR advertisements for Central Life Sciences. Advertising agency Quigley-Simpson has won 10 advertising awards in 2007....
- Simpson praises Euro 4/5 Volvos. // Motor Transport;1/25/2007, p3
The article reports on the advantages of the Euro 4 and Euro 5 Volvo FH tractors of England-based RW Simpsons according to managing director David Simpson. The tractors are 7.5% more fuel efficient than the Euro 3s it purchased in 2006. The Volvos are consuming AdBlue urea solution at a rate of...
- Cricket-lovers' paradise. // Farmers Weekly;10/5/2007, Vol. 147 Issue 14, p20
The article reports on the move of Clarke & Simpson to launch Hall Farm, an arable unit ideal for farmers who are cricket enthusiasts and looking to grow high-value crops at Garboldisham in Norfolk, England. The cricket ground included in the arable unit is rented to Garboldisham Cricket Club. A...