- Stag bids for a younger audience with its new lifestyle campaign. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p5
Reports that cabinet firm Stag is investing 140,000 pounds in a multimedia advertising campaign. Launching date of the campaign; Target consumers; Products offered by the company.
- Trendsetter stag goes for the dark. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p4
Reports on Stag's launched of modern home furniture.
- Retailers concerned about Stag. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p2
Discusses the concerns of retailers about cabinet and upholstery group Stag's failure.
- Stag case is lesson for all. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p7
Comments on the failure of cabinet and upholstery group Stag in Great Britain. Lessons to be learned from Stag's business failure; Factors contributing to Stag's failure.
- Upholstery drives sales for Stag as it sees show orders rise by a third. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p5
Reports on the increase in orders for Stag's upholstery products at the 1998 Furniture Show in Birmingham, England. Additional hues for the upholstery products; Additions to the Versaillers collection.
- Stag's showroom hunt pays off. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;07/10/98, Issue 5096, p7
Reports on the opening of Stag's showroom in Brackley in Great Britain. Construction costs of the showroom; Remarks from Chief Executive Keith Woodyer.
- Stag at home for August. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p3
Reports on `Stag's At Home' exhibition. Date and venue.
- Jaycee and non core lines axed in Stag shake up. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p1
Reports on Stag's plan to relocate its cabinet manufacturing operation and to axe non core product lines. Company's ongoing process to increase profitability; Product lines to be axed.
- Is Stag out of the woods? Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p7
Comments on rumors concerning furniture manufacturer Stag's viability.