LTF gains Maples injunction
- Talks between KPMG and LTF may enable manufacturers to recover Maples stock. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p2
Reports on the negotiations between liquidator KPMG and credit firm Lombard Tricity Finance (LTF) to settle LTF's claim from furniture company Maples. Amount of LTF's claim from Maples; LTF's gain of injunction against Maple's administrative receiver to prevent it from selling the stock;...
- Answer booklet. Hewitt, Allison // Pharmaceutical Executive;Mar1998, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p124
Reports on Deloitte & Touche's publication of `Questions at Stockholders' Meetings 1998,' a primer for directors and senior management preparing for annual stockholders' meetings.
- Deloitte & Touche LLP-Orange County. // Orange County Business Journal;1/20/97, Vol. 20 Issue 3, pA-3
Presents information on Deloitte and Touche LLP. Details on the company's reputation; Information on clients who use the company's services; Information on services offered by the company.
- Deloitte splitting. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;2/6/95, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p30
Reports on Deloitte & Touche's plans to separate its consulting practice from its auditing and tax practices worldwide to improve delivery of consulting services to its multinational clients.
- Deloitte & Touche. // Working Mother;Oct94, p34
Features Wilton, Conn.-based accounting firm Deloitte & Touche. Participation in American Business Collaboration for Quality Dependent Care; Policy on flexible work schedules and telecommuting; Pay and benefits; Child-care facilities; Opportunities for promotion of women.
- Integrate cost reductions. // Transportation & Distribution;Nov98, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p113
Presents information on the business arrangement between Deloitte & Touche and FDSI Logistics. What is expected from the arrangement; Details on what both companies get out of the deal.
- Terabyte club. // PC Week;6/10/96, Vol. 13 Issue 23, pE5
Reports on a conference hosted by Deloitte & Touche LLP and the Data Warehouse Institute for warehouse managers with more than one terabyte storage.
- Deloitte PBS `business partnerships' bring success. // BRW;7/31/95, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p64
Features Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu's private business division called Deloitte PBS. Business partner approach to joint venture with Strang International; Range of services provided by PBS; Relationship between the PBS team and Guests Furniture.
- Deloitte's numbers. // BRW;1/30/95, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p66
Reports on the departure of two of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu International's tax partners.