The Village goes with roomset sales
- New business partnership. // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p7
Details the introduction of Furniture Village's Lombard Tricity Finance services into all of its outlets in Great Britain. Effort of the company to improve the company's sales performance.
- Furniture Village plans expansion as profits treble. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p4
Details the expansion plans of furniture manufacturer Furniture Village. Increase in the firm's financial growth; Plan to add more stores in Great Britain; Plans for a stock market flotation.
- Furniture Village marks fifth year supporting charity. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2012, Issue 5811, p4
The article announces that Furniture Village Ltd. managed to raise funds for Against Breast Cancer charity in Slough, England, for the fifth time in October 2012, with its online Pink Sale.
- Furniture Village helps trust centre. // Cabinet Maker;2/13/2004, Issue 5375, p27
Reports that Furniture Village has donated to breast cancer help group The Haven Trust when its first center in Hereford was opened by the Prince of Wales in January 2004.
- Furniture village set to roll out Metro offering. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p3
Reports that Furniture Village will expand its contemporary furniture department after a positive response from consumers.
- Furniture Village sees profits soar. // Cabinet Maker;09/08/2000, Issue 5204, p1
Reports the increase in the profits of Furniture Village in London, England. Percentage of increase in gross margin and total sales; Amount of capital investment; Efforts of the company to promote Furniture Village as a brand.
- Furniture Village. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2001, Issue 5264, p2
Reports the decrease in pre-tax profit of Furniture Village in Great Britain.
- Furniture Village for Sloane Square. // Cabinet Maker;11/29/2002, Issue 5315, p3
Announces the opening of a retail store by Furniture Village in London, England. Area of the store; Range of products to be offered at the store; Approval granted to the company to lease the Duke of York development site.
- Ahead of schedule. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p4
Reports on the opening of the store of London Furniture Co. at the Furniture Village in London, England. Product divisions in the store; Product lines to be sold by the company.