- LEGAL SUPPORT SERVICES. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p18
A list of the top legal support services in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local employees is presented, including Litigation Services & Technologies, McDonald Carano Wilson and After Hours Bankruptcy & Divorce Center.
- Legal access foundation established. // Las Vegas Business Press;05/11/98, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p29
Focuses on the formation of the Clark County Pro Bono Foundation to help low income Southern Nevadans obtain legal services.
- Reason #50 (why I hate lawyers). Olsztynski, Jim // PHC Profit Report;5/15/95, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p8
Confirms that about 100 million Americans cannot afford legal help when they need it.
- Texas IOLTA program may be blown out of water. // Defense Counsel Journal;Apr97, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p306
Reports on the Texas Fifth Circuit Court's ruling that clients have a cognizable property interest in the interest proceeds earned on their deposits in the Texas interest on lawyers trust accounts (IOLTA). Entitlement of the defendants to limited immunity; Protection from claims for...
- Legal advice available at CCC. // Chinatown News;5/3/94, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p30
Reports that University of British Columbia law students will be offering free legal advice between mid-May and mid-August to those who cannot afford the services of a lawyer. Details of the program sponsoring this initiative, the Law Students' Legal Advice Program (LSLAP).
- Why this lawyer hates lawyers (some of them, anyway). Goldberg, Martin A. // Medical Economics;6/12/95, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p126
Relates the author's experience in hiring a fellow lawyer to represent him in a lawsuit. Recruitment of Baker and Edwards; Acceptance of desultory representation; Deposition problems; Author's failure to get a new lawyer after evidence of work-dodging.
- Tribunal system merged in a bid to help claim processing. // Personnel Today;3/18/2003, p1
Reports on proposal of the British Government to introduce unified Tribunals Service to modernise and improve the efficiency of legal services. Aim to bring together 10 tribunals covering various areas; Need to set common standards across various tribunals.
- LEGALS. // Buffalo Law Journal;4/7/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 28, p5
The article lists several legal notices on sales in New York including, the premises of 97 Sawyer Avenue, Lancaster, New York, 12 Welker Street, Buffalo, New York and 110 Highland Avenue, Tonawanda, New York.
- Legals - First insertions. // Buffalo Law Journal;4/7/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 28, p11
The article lists several legal notices in New York including, the premises of 44 Southwood Drive West Seneca, New York, 157 Firestone Street Lackawanna, New York and 51 McParlin Avenue Cheektowaga, New York.