Reps are blue for you
- Slumberland star spotters at it again. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p32
Reports on the visit of celebrities to Slumberland's factory in England. Remarks from GMTV presenter Eamonn Holmes.
- Slumberland ends long TV absence. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p4
Reports that bed firm Slumberland has launched its television advertising campaign that will run alongside a retailer promotion featuring `GMTV' presenter Fiona Phillips.
- Slumberland back in black. // Cabinet Maker;7/12/2002, Issue 5295, p2
Reports on the increase in operating profits of Slumberland in the period that ended December 31, 2001. Sales for the year.
- Slumberland reveals its individual focus. // Cabinet Maker;9/20/2002, Issue 5305, p4
Focuses on beds launched at British company Slumberland's At Home show in September 2002.
- Mystique and Oasis top the bill. // Cabinet Maker;9/20/2002, Issue 5305, p4
Reports on the expansion of British company Slumberland's sofabed range.
- Leslie helps get `98 off to a flying start. // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p29
Reports on furniture company Slumberland executives Patrick Newstead and Nick Littlehales' invitation of actress Leslie Ash to guest in a company-organized competition. Ash's television series; Price at stake in Slumberland's competition.
- Slumberland spends _GCP_2m on upgrade. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/98, Issue 5118, p3
Focuses on bed maker Slumberland's plan to increase capacity at its factory in Lancashire, England. Construction of a warehouse; Number of jobs to be created.
- Slumberland is UK 'Superbrand'. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2010, Issue 5713, p4
The article reports that the bed manufacturer Slumberland Inc. had been identified as one of the strongest brands in Great Britain.
- Slumberland support. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2002, Issue 5290, p25
Focuses on the Gold Seal bed donated by Slumberland Beds in the celebration of the Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Week.