Stretch your imagination
- Dalsouple has you floored. // Marketing Event;Jun97, p84
Features the rubber floorcoverings used by Dalsouple in exhibitions.
- Rubber Soul. Currey, Mason // Metropolis: Architecture Design;Jan2009, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p44
The article reports on the launch by British floor tiles manufacturer Dalsouple of a new line of rubber flooring called DalNaturel, and its exploration of the possibility of "fair-trade rubber" with Malaysia by establishing social and environmental standards for rubber plantations.
- Flexometer predicts heat generation. Mouri, Hiroshi // Rubber World;Sep96, Vol. 214 Issue 6, p24
Focuses on the use of flexometers in predicting heat generation of rubber products. Cyclic deformation; Deformation index; Formulations and physical properties; Tire temperature and rolling resistance; Temperature rise; Energy loss.
- Rubber made. Min, Janice // People;11/28/94, Vol. 42 Issue 22, following p148
Comments on the new popularity of rubber clothing. Advantages of rubber and why models like it. One disadvantage.
- Happy Rubber Eraser Day! Hodges, Debbie // Christian Science Monitor;4/15/97, Vol. 89 Issue 97, p17
Offers information on the origin of `Rubber Eraser Day' in the United States. How the existence of an eraser was discovered; Who made the discovery; How rubbers were made; Questions on rubbers.
- Vulcanizate aging using the rubber process analyzer. Dick, John S. // Rubber & Plastics News;5/14/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p16
Examines the use of rubber process analyzer on isothermal dynamic aging conditions. Decrease of temperature; Change of physical properties; Observation of disulfidic crosslinks.
- 14-carat rubber. Wenger, Rachel // Rubber & Plastics News;7/23/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p1
Focuses on the jewelry rubber production at Zero-D Products Inc. in Willoughby, Ohio. Details on the production process; Feasibility of the jewelry rubber products; Share of the company in the rubber market.
- Patent news. Samples, Bob // Rubber World;Dec94, Vol. 211 Issue 3, p15
Lists patents for several rubber products issued in the United States as of March 1994. Includes patent for pneumatic radial tires invented by Toru Tsuda; Misao Kaawabata and Yukata Yamaguchi; Method of making a composite belt from used tires invented by Kathuside Kawaguchi and Masahiro Iida;...
- How to use this book. // Rubber & Plastics News;12/25/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p7
The article offers tips on how to use the book and explains how the various sections are split up.