- Holz-Her U.S. sells 5,000th edgebander. // Wood & Wood Products;Apr95, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p92
Reports on the popularity of Holz-Her U.S.'s Accord 1443 edgebander. Performance; Increase in the number of Holz-Her products in the United States; Holz-Her's development of a PLC-controlled edgebanders.
- Holz-Her plans open house. // Wood & Wood Products;Apr93, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p14
Announces Holz-Her's open house on May 14 and 15, 1993 at its facility in Charlotte, North Carolina. Tour of the facility; Demonstration of woodworking equipment.
- Holz-Her. // Wood & Wood Products;Sep97, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p137
Announces that Holz-Her has turned to the Internet to attract potential employees. What the company produces; Vacancies in the company.
- Beam saws. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul93, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p107
Presents Holz-Her U.S. Inc.'s beam saws. Models; Scoring units.
- 2000 small steps to success. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar94, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p124
Discusses Holz-Her's management operations called Strategy 2000. Effect of technological and customer-service breakthroughs to woodworking industry; Company commitments; Goals of investment in advanced inventory management systems; Strategy 2000 training; Company goals.
- Personnel news. // Wood & Wood Products;Apr96, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p124
Announces the appointment of Michael Posey as district sales manager of Holz-Her U.S. products. Lee H. Houston Jr. appointed senior vice president-operations at American Drew; Background information on American Drew.
- Holz-Her conducts $52,000 e-mail contest. // Wood & Wood Products;Aug97, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p16
States that Holz-Her company will be hosting an electronic mail contest. Value of prize offered in the contest; How persons can enter the contest.
- EDGEBANDERS WITH HYBRID GLUE TECHNOLOGY. // Wood Products;May2013, Vol. 118 Issue 3, p58
The article offers brief information on a range of computerized numerical control (CNC) edgebanders from Holz-Her.
- -- SPECIFICATIONS GUIDES --. // Wood Digest;Mar2006, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p43
The article presents several edgebanding machineries including the new Cehisa EP-9LCD Rapid Series from Adwood Corp., the Holz-Her's Sprint 1321, and the SCMI Olimpic K 208 Series.