SCM launches its new Sigma range
- Worthington buys SCM. // LP/Gas;Aug96, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p19
Reports on Columbus, Ohio-based Worthington Industries Inc.'s acquisition of Ontario-based SCM Technologies. Worthington and SCM operations; Comments from Worthington executives.
- New Cell Switch Remotely Controls Any Device. // Air Safety Week;8/29/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p2
The article offers brief information on pre-heating level indication tool for aircraft engine Cell Switch from the company SCM Technologies.
- NEW SOURCES. // New Equipment Digest;
The article offers brief information on several products including viewing ports from Beckson Manufacturing Inc., the Throttle Valve Lock (TVL) from Netherlocks USA, and Cell Switch from SCM Technologies.
- Frechette on tools. Frechette, Leon A. // Tech Directions;Feb97, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p33
No abstract available.
- Tracing the advances of bridge saws. // Stone World;Jun97, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p72
Presents information on bridge saws such as the Spiderbreton FR 800-1200 bridge saw from Breton and the E 3500 bridge saw from Cemar. Aims of the bridge saws; Features and operations of the bridge saws.
- Hitachi 10 inches dual slide compound miter saw (model C10FS). Cook, Rob // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p79
Features the Hitachi dual compound miter saw. Specifications; Saw settings; Miter scales; Detent angles; Accessories.
- Versatile contour saws for multiple applications. // Modern Machine Shop;Feb96, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p244
Features DoALL Co.'s contour saws. Applications; Table size; Models; Specifications.
- The future of bridge saws. Critchley, Jill // Stone World;Aug2001, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p100
Describes several bridge saws.
- Mitering bandsaws designed for more productivity. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct96, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p264
Features Hyd-Mech Saws Ltd.'s S-20 Series mitering bandsaws. Design; Size; Contact information.