Apropa adds Desco to its portfolio
- Commission opposes TIF for Town Center. Korando, Russell // Wentzville Journal;11/16/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 81, pA3
The article reports on the decision of the Tax Increment Financing Commission in Saint Charles, Missouri to reject DESCO Group in providing 9.6 million U.S. dollar tax subsidy for the mixed-used development of the Lindenwood Town Center.
- TIF requested for Schnucks project. Korando, Russell // St. Charles Journal;9/21/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 73, pA4
The article reports that the DESCO Group has asked for a 9.6-million-U.S. dollar in tax increment financing (TIF) for Lindenwood Town Center.
- A New Urban Attitude. Field, Katherine // Chain Store Age;Jul2007, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p139
The article offers information on the Loughborough Commons shopping center being developed by the DESCO Group in South St. Louis, Missouri. The 30-acre brownfield site used to house an industrial plant. DESCO thought of developing a shopping center at the site to increase shoppers to the area....
- Town Center TIF awaits approval. Korando, Russell // St. Charles Journal;4/11/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 15, pA3
The article reports that Lindenwood Town Center tax increment financing is seeking acceptance from St. Charles County, Missouri authorities, where center owner DESCO Group sought the funds at 9.6 million dollars.
- Your Voice ONLINE. // Wentzville Journal;10/19/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 77, pA9
The article features online comments from readers on a story about the DESCO Group asking Saint Charles, Missouri, for 9.6 million U.S. dollars in tax increment financing for the Lindenwood town Center mixed-use development, and another story about school menus changing to meet federal guidelines.
- Town Center TIF awaits approval. Korando, Russell // Wentzville Journal;4/11/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 15, pA3
The article reports on the delay on action for the West Clay Extension Tax Increment Financing Redevelopment Plan after Saint Charles officials and DESCO Group are still negotiating on the details of the redevelopment agreement for the proposed Lindenwood Town Center.
- Commission hears concerns, hopes about Town Center. Korando, Russell // St. Charles Journal;11/9/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 80, pA1
The article reports on the move of the Tax Increment Financing Commission to initiate a public hearing for the proposed 9.6 million dollar tax increment financing to help the DESCO Group Inc. build Lindenwood Town Center in Saint Charles, Missouri.
- SAVING THE HEET FAMILY FARM BELLEVILLE, ILLINOIS. Booth, Don L.; Campbell, Rachel; Planer, Wynn // Illinois Antiquity;Sep2011, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p24
The article discusses the efforts to preserve the Heet Family farm in Belleville, Illinois. The relocation of the building complex at the farm was carried out by the Desco Group starting in early September 2006, in cooperation with the Heet family and the Illinois Historic Preservation Agency....
- Your Voice ONLINE. // St. Charles Journal;4/18/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 16, pA9
The article presents comments from readers sent online about a bill pending before the St. Charles City Council in Missouri seeking approval for the tax increment subsidy requested by the DESCO group.