Fabric printer goes for major expansion
- ...21m investment at Alexander Drew. // Home Furnishings;Jun/Jul96, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p3
Reports on a reinvestment project undertaken by Alexander Drew, a commission furnishing fabric printer. Components of the project; Amount of fabric produced by Drew.
- Tomorrow's world. Ward, Gareth // Printing World;9/16/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 12, p30
Features the Prinect Printready prepress workflow based on the Job Definition Format (JDF) technology of Heidelberg. Features and functions of the JDF printing equipment; Benefits offered by the JDF product for printing companies.
- Printing on parts. Sherman, Lilli Manolis // Plastics Technology;Apr96, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p68
Discusses trends in printing equipment. Includes added features and changes in pad printing equipment; Screen printing; Dry-offset printing; Two emerging approaches for decoration of compact discs.
- Gallery of new printing equipment. // Plastics Technology;Apr96, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p69
Features various printing equipment available in the market. Includes pad printers; Screen printers; Dry-offset printers; Offset/screen printer combinations.
- Color and White Inks. Lamb, Jimmy // Stitches Magazine;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p28
The article presents things to consider when purchasing a garment printer that prints whites inks in embroidery business in the U.S.
- Monochrome printers. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;10/30/95 Special Issue Report, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p18
Presents equipment and supplies related to monochrome printing. Includes Elite XL 1208 SuperSize laser printer and its WebAdmin remote management system from GCC; Optra Plus monochrome models from Lexmark.
- Print '97: Surprises among the highlights. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;09/15/97, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p33
Presents several printing products introduced at the Print '97 exhibition in Chicago, Illinois. Includes A.B. Dick Co.'s vertical CTP systems; Xitron Software Corp.'s RIP for Scitex imagers; International Business Machine Corp.'s InfoColor digital press.
- Other installations. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;12/22/97, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p26
Reports on the installation of various printing and publishing systems. Quebecor Imaging Chicago's Indigo E-Print 1000+ Digital Offset Color press; Software Construction Co.'s production and archive workflow system; Howtek Scanmaster 7500 drum scanners; Gerber Crescent 3030 platesetter.
- One-Stop Shopping. Fuerstenberg, Roy M. // Association Meetings;Jun2002, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p44
Suggests ways to buy the appropriate printer for a business organization. Advantage of buying high-quality printers; Considerations in making purchase decisions.