EUS's NAMAS accreditation
- UKAS and NAMAS Accreditation. Middleton, Barry // Environmental Engineering;Summer97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p16
Summarizes the changes in the environmental engineering quality control accreditation of the National Measurement Accreditation Service (NAMAS) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). Structure of UKAS; International recognition of UKAS; Importance of NAMAS accreditation.
- PMI accredited as standard developer. // Contractor Magazine;May99, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p58
Focuses on the Plumbing Manufacturers Institute' receipt of accreditation from the American National Standards Institute as a canvas and method standards developer.
- TES Bretby upgrades its gas monitoring services. // Coal International;Sep97, Vol. 245 Issue 5, p203
Focuses on the gas monitoring services offered by Great Britain-based TES Bretby. Includes NAMAS accredited gas analysis; Provision and maintenance of colliery tube bundle systems; Underground investigations; Interpretation of gas analysis results and advice on remedial action.
- USA Group's child care center earns national accreditation. // Indianapolis Business Journal;03/30/98, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p25A
Focuses on USA Group's on-site child care center receipt of accreditation from the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Chapter News. // Agri Marketing;May2011, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p21
The article focuses on issues related to the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) including the 30th anniversary of the Cornbelt NAMA chapter and the meeting of the Midlands NAMA Chapter held in March 2011.
- NATIONAL NAMA NEWS. Hinrichs, Teresa // Agri Marketing;Apr2002, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p19
Focuses on the responsibilities of the author as president of the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) in the U.S. Advocacy on the participation of the members to NAMA; Objectives of NAMA; Discussion on the platforms of the association of the succeeding years.
- NAMA LEADER'S MESSAGE. Walker, Marjory // Agri Marketing;Apr2001, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p15
Focuses on the expansion and improvement plans of the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) in the United States. Importance of education to NAMA members; Need to increase the number of membership of the organization; Plans for NAMA members in the non-traditional chapters.
- Advances in the Management of Upper Gastrointestinal Subepithelial Tumor: Pathologic Diagnosis Using Endoscopy without Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy. Hang Lak Lee // Clinical Endoscopy;May2016, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p216
Until now, biopsy methods for subepithelial tumors (SETs) have focused on endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)-guided biopsy; however, these methods have several limitations. We devised a simple method for pathologic diagnosis of SETs. SETs are occasionally diagnosed during endoscopy, and lesions are...
- Hitachi passes NAMAS test thanks to Rohde & Schwarz. Howarth, Heather // Pro Sound News;Aug96, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p21
Reports on the awarding of a NAMAS accreditation to Hitachi Home Electronic's test facility in South Wales. Attraction of potential customers; Test setup; Equipment provided by Rohde & Schwarz.