UK launch for Scheppach Basato saw
- Stationary try-square. Posa, John // Woodworker's Journal;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p12
Suggests the use of a band saw for a handy try-square in marking a square line on a small part. Placing of the part on band saw table and inscribing the line; Advantage of use.
- Large worktable option for vertical bandsaw simplifies sawing oversized workpieces. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep96, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p290
Features Tyler Machinery Co. Inc.'s worktable option for the Model 3620 band saw. Specifications; Optional equipment.
- Band saw blade to provide greater beam strength. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep96, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p297
Features L.S. Starret Co.'s PowerBand M-42 Varihook band saw blades. Specifications.
- Band Saw Safety. // Tech Directions;Nov98, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p54
Presents tips on how to promote a safer cutting tool for eight grade students.
- Contents. // New Complete Guide to the Band Saw: Everything You Need to Know ;2007, preceding p1
The table of contents for the issue of "New Complete Guide to the Band Saw: Everything You Need to Know About the Most Important Saw in the Shop" is presented.
- PL55 Plunges. // British Woodworking;Jun/Jul2013, Issue 36, p18
The article offers brief information on the PL55 Plunge Saw and Rail System from Scheppach.
- Time the Most Challenging Investment. McLean, Viviene // New Zealand Forest Industries;Sep2002, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p32
Reports the importance of time in enhancing sawmillers productivity in New Zealand. Systems for measuring band saw strain, log movement and top wheel movement; Calculation of safe working strain levels; Use of correct strain and top wheel damping system.
- Tilt Frame Bandsaw. // Metalworking Digest;Aug2001, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p1
Features the Model TSB Tilt Frame Bandsaw of Tannewitz Inc. Performance rating; Function of the product; Specifications of the saw.
- Wise Selection Reduces Blade Cost. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p24
Offers tips to help reduce tooling costs associated with band-sawing operations while continuing to meet productivity requirements. Selection of the band-saw machine; Selection of saw blade products; Determination of proper machine operating speed and feed parameters; Establishment of a machine...