Cushion the impact
- Edge protection method beats damage problem. // Paperboard Packaging;Dec98, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p20
Introduces the Offset Corrugated Edge Guard from Aston Packaging which is claimed to be a solution to the problems of applying long pieces of edge protection to work surfaces and other vulnerable edges. Comments from John Morris, managing director of Aston Packaging; Material used to make Edge...
- Protection where it is most needed. // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, p36
Features Aston Packaging's Profold protective corners. Key specifications; Application in packaging.
- Gift wrapped. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;12/18/98, Issue 5119, p25
Looks at several furniture packaging and wrapping methods that ensure products safety during delivery. Includes Millbrook Bedding's gantry type heat sealer; Orion Packaging Systems' MA44 rotary tower fully automatic stretch wrapping system; Aston Packaging's Offset Corrupad Edge Guard.
- UK Links with Egypt for Enviro-Friendly Packaging. // Paperboard Packaging;Oct99, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p21
Announces the move of Aston Packaging of Birmingham, England in linking with a Cairo manufacturer to answer a growing demand for more environmentally-friendly packaging in Egypt. Products that the Cairo plant will manufacture; Description of Corrupad, a recyclable product; Companies supplied by...
- Visy Australia in transit material licence. // Paperboard Packaging;Feb97, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p18
Reports that Aston Packaging has enlarged its global network with the signing of Australian company Visy Industries as its transit packaging materials licensee.
- Equal Opportunities. // People Management;8/28/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 17, p11
Presents news briefs related to equal opportunities for employees in Great Britain as of August 1997. Loss of Capital Copiers in its case under the Disability Discrimination Act; Publication of a survey on the parental leave practices of Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) member...
- Exporting furniture: Getting the packaging right. Hughes, Patrick // International Trade Forum;1996, Issue 1, p8
Gives advice on the packaging of furniture for export. Distribution hazards; Route selection of transport; Forms of damage which may affect furniture; Prevention of damage during transit and storage through proper packaging.
- Book now or miss out. // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p3
Reports on `Cabinet Maker' periodical's Travel Club to High Point's package tour to the United States for British furniture retailers. Collaboration with business travel agency Fairways & Swinford; Contact information.
- Going the distance. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2004, Issue 5400, p18
Focuses on the packaging issues in the furniture industry in Great Britain. List of factors that influence the success and failure of packaging and delivery; Importance of how the furniture is handled in the warehouse; Link between reliability and profitability.