- At Havertys, the name of the game is adaptability. Salas, Teresa // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May97, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p184
Features the Haverty's Furniture store. Description of store layout; Addition of walls in showrooms to increase wall decor business; Emphasis on accessories; Monthly contests to employees to increase accessory purchases.
- Havertys earns recognition for integrity in accounting. // Furniture/Today;6/28/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p62
The article reports on the recognition attained by Havertys Furniture Cos. Inc. from the Top 100 Trustworthy Companies of Audit Integrity in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Havertys celebrates 125th anniversary. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;10/17/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p1
The article mentions the anniversary of Havertys Furniture Cos. Inc., which has been in business for 125 years.
- Havertys numbers up. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;11/4/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p1
The article offers information that the sales of Haverty Furniture Cos. Inc. have been increased to 11.6 percent in July-September 2013 and mentions that the comparable-store sales were up to 11.8 percent and the average ticket in its stores rose 5.6 percent as of November 2013.
- Havertys sales gains ease in November. // Furniture/Today;12/11/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p38
Reports on the sales of Haverty Furniture Cos. Inc. in November 2000. Same-store sales; Single-digit growth.
- Haverty Furniture Wants $110M. // Bank Loan Report;02/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p3
Presents information on the plan of brand-name home furnishings company Haverty furniture to borrow money from the syndicated loan market.
- HAVERTY FURNITURE COS INC. // Bank Loan Report;6/3/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p6
Reports on a bank loan package for furniture retailer Haverty Furniture Cos. Inc.
- Havertys continues climb with sales up 8.2% in 1Q. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;5/10/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p31
The article reports on the financial performance of Haverty Furniture Cos. Inc. for the first quarter of the year 2010.
- Havertys posts loss as 1Q sales dip 1.2%. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;5/9/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p31
The article reports on the decline of the sales of Havertys Furniture Cos. Inc. at 1.2% in Atlanta, Georgia in the first quarter of 2011.