Tower of strength
- The facade is familiar ... Solnik, Claude // Crain's New York Business;10/15/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p46
Focuses on the prevalence of the popularity of former tenant businesses and owners of buildings in New York, New York. Retention of landmark status name; Effects of the longevity habit; Contribution of popular demand.
- More businesses looking to buy buildings. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;05/10/99, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p19
Focuses on the growing number of businesses that are looking to buy their own buildings. Factors affecting the popularity of buying buildings for businesses; Advantages of owning a building; Comment by Margaret Larsen of the Business Development Finance Corp.
- THE LIST Office Buildings. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/12/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p16
Lists several business enterprises and their location in Connecticut. Office buildings and their addresses; Square footage; Architect or architectural firm; Number of floors; Year built.
- New offices on horizon, but don't expect old to vanish. RYAN, JIM T. // Central Penn Business Journal;3/22/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p17
The article focuses on the conversion of older office buildings into new office spaces in Pennsylvania.
- Ryan Transportation Buys Two Distressed Offices. Carr, Robert // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;11/26/2012, p5
The article reports that companies associated with the Ryan Transportation Group have acquired the Glenwood I and Glenwood II distressed office buildings in Overland Park, Kansas.
- Renovating your office. van Summern, Mark // Fairfield County Business Journal;09/11/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p19
Provides tips on how to effectively renovate and expand the office space of companies. Hiring the services of a good construction manager; Investigation of existing wallcovering; Minimizing costs by having fewer phases of construction.
- South Brooklyn's hook: Industrial space to let. Klein, Joelle // Crain's New York Business;09/07/98, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p20
Focuses on industrial office space for business enterprises in New York city, highlighting the Beard Street Warehouses, a collection of four brick-clad structures. Details on the adverting agency Marino and Co., being a tenant; Comments from Dom Marino, owner of the agency; Information on the...
- A welcome site -- at last. Pedone, Rose-Robin // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/28/99, Vol. 46 Issue 22, p1B
Features the Long Island Technology Center (LITC) in New York, an office center for companies specializing in new media, software, computer information systems and other technology-related services. Major tenants; Terms under the leasing contracts; Business amenities available to tenants.
- Executive suite companies. Sherman, Jeanne // Orange County Business Journal;07/05/99, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p14
Lists executive suite operating companies in and around Orange County, California. Includes 1999 vacancy rate; Corporate headquarters; Range of office size; Contact information.
- Atkins signs sublease at Reckson site. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/10/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 44, p15A
Reports on the rental of office space by Atkins Nutritional in New York. Relocation of the office space operations; Control of the facility.