- Small return for Ansett creditors. // BRW;1/24/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the amount that Ansett Australia's unsecured creditors will receive when the airline is sold to Tesna. Potential claims by creditors.
- Shermag creditors will receive less than owed. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;8/31/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 49, p18
The article focuses on the lesser amount that will be received by creditors of Shermag Inc. due to the plan of arrangement filed at QuÃ©bec Superior Court to be funded by Groupe Bermex Inc. It notes that secured creditors will only receive 50,000 Canadian dollars once the plan was approved in...
- Solutia unveils new plan. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/13/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 24, p4
Reports that Solutia Inc. has reached an agreement-in principle with Monsanto Co. and its unsecured creditors for Solutia's restructuring in the U.S. Effect of the agreement on the operations of Solutia; Percentage of equity of the reorganized Solutia the unsecured creditors will initially...
- F Swain creditors to get only fraction of money owed. // Commercial Motor;6/16/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5437, p10
The article reports that unsecured creditors for F Swain & Son will receive only a small amount of the money they are owed after struggling to trade in Great Britain.
- LLP law for Ontario. // Accountancy;Aug1998, Vol. 122 Issue 1260, p18
Reveals that unsecured creditors of Accountancy Television will probably receive no share of the funds left in the company available for distribution. Estimated amount of claims for the funds.
- Exchanges Owed Almost $260K. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;11/18/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 44, p4
Reports on the bankrupt company EFA Software's creditors. Amount owed to Boston Stock Exchange; Compensation received by unsecured creditors; Other stock exchanges that installed money in the company.
- Report offers hope to bust firm's creditors. // Cabinet Maker;11/8/2013, Issue 5860, p4
The article reports that the unsecured creditors of Northern Irish retail business Linton & Robinson could receive a payment of about 15p to the Â£1 after the three County Tyrone, Northern Ireland-located sites were sold.
- WaverleyTBS 'left Â£64.5m in debts'. Harrington, John // Publican's Morning Advertiser;11/15/2012, Issue 79, p20
The article focuses on a report which reveals that Great Britain-based Waverley TBS Ltd. collapsed, leaving huge amount of money in debts to unsecured creditors.
- The new value exception to absolute priority in bankruptcy. Basil, Brian A. // Commercial Law Journal;Fall96, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p290
Focuses on the rule of absolute priority in bankruptcy law. Provision that claims of unsecured creditors must be satisfied in full before any interest junior to the claims of unsecured creditors may receive or retain any property under a Chapter 11 plan of reorganization; Historical development...