Quality Management in the Healthcare Industry
- IS MARKETING REALLY SALES? Berkowitz, Eric N. // Journal of Health Care Marketing;Mar92, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
The article presents the author's perspective on the differences and similarities between sales and marketing within the health care industry. The author outlines some of the financial struggles that the health care industry has been subject to and how marketing departments have suffered while...
- When quality management shows. Darrington, Hugh // Food Manufacture;Nov97, Vol. 72 Issue 13, p3
Opinion. Presents the author's view on the true art of quality management. How to achieve good quality; Comment on the quality of products at the Drinktec Interbrau Exhibition in Germany.
- Activity-based management information: TQM's missing link. Armitage, Howard // CMA Magazine;Mar1993, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p7
Discusses activity-based management's (ABM) role in total quality management (TQM) implementation. TQM as one of the most competitive issues facing organizations; Lack of guarantee in business performance improvements; Flaws in existing quality programs; Inadequate attention to cost; Lack of...
- EXPERT ANSWERS. // Quality Progress;Jul2012, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p8
The article presents questions and answers related to astronomy such as the quality program for organization, and NQA-1 quality assurance program.
- Get organized. // Quality Progress;Jun2010, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p13
The article provides an answer to a question regarding the guidelines on organizing a quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) departments.
- North Central Assn. Introduces New Higher Ed. Accreditation Model. // Quality Progress;Jun2000, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p24
Announces that United States-based North Central Association has introduced an alternative model of accreditation. Provision of quality assurance through support and review of systematic institutional initiatives to improve performance results; Emphasis on systems thinking, process analysis...
- Testing out the new. Botkin, Katie // MultiLingual;Jan2010, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p7
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on testing and quality assurance (QA), geocultural testing, and the absence of standards in translator payment internationally.
- IMPLEMENTACIJA SISTEMA UPRAVLJANJA KVALITETOM U SEKTORU ZDRAVSTVA. Nezir, Huseinspahic mr. // Zbornik Radova;2008, Issue 28, p428
It is the goal of this paper to emphasize the key aspects of modern quality management system (QMS), total quality management (TQM) and their influence on organizational structure and organizational processes which emerge from them, with special emphasis on their application in the Health Care...
- GESTÃƒO DA QUALIDADE NA SAÃšDE. SILVA DE MELO, WILLIAM OLIVEIRA; SOUSA MAIA, ADRIELLE ELANE; ARAGÃO BARRACHO, ALINE; PEREIRA RIBEIRO, BRUNO; AFLALO GARCIA CORREA, CLAÚDIA JARINA; GARCIA CORREA, INGRID; CORDEIRO FERREIRA, JAQUELINE; VANZELER FREITAS, JOIZENILDA; CORREA FORTES, KYZZY STHEPHANNE; FERREIRA CASTRO, NAYARA CRISTINA; ALBUQUERQUE MACEDO, OLÍVIA; SANTOS MIRANDA, PRISCILA KAROLINE; RIBEIRO FREITAS, RUTHLENE; DA CONCEIÇÃO, THABITHA ALMEIDA; DA SILVA COSTA, ROSIANE; LOUREIRO LIMA, MIRTA MELIS // UNINGÃ Review;Apr-Jun2014, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p24
This article analyzes the quality management and its applicability in hospital administration, addressing the quality movement and the consequences of the implementation of these programs for organizations. We have witnessed the dynamic search of health institutions for the certification...