Edinburgh summit hits Princes Street sales
- Lockhart EDC summit provides insight on SH 130, F1 racetrack. GORDON, VERONICA // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);8/22/2012, Vol. 110 Issue 21, p1D
The article presents information on the Lokhart Economic Development Corporation's annual summit held in Buda, Texas in which topics including Roads, racetracks and retail opportunities were discussed.
- WWD. Lauren, Ralph; Cole, Kenneth; Hilfiger, Tommy; Olsen, Ashley; Olsen, Mary-Kate; Krakoff, Reed; Frankfort, Lew // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/3/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 94, p1
An introduction to the article on the WWD CEO Apparel and Retail Summit included in the journal is presented.
- THE SUMMIT. Wilkinson, Chris // New Zealand Apparel;Apr2013, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p12
The article previews the Retail Australasia Summit which will take place at the Viaduct Events Centre in Auckland, New Zealand on May 21-22, 2013.
- Multichannel retailing advancing, conference hears. // SCTWeek;3/9/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p2
The article offers information on the topics discussed at the session titled "The Many Faces of Multichannel Retailing" at the 2012 ICSC Open Air Summit.
- The Best Is Yet to Come. Longo, Don // Convenience Store News;Jul2013 Supplement Hispanic Retail 360, p3
The article offers information on the ninth annual Hispanic Retail 360 Summit to be held on August 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- MEETINGS SHOWS. // MMR;7/14/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p23
A calendar of events related to the retail industry is presented including Produce Marketing Association's Foodservice Conference and Expo at Monterey, CCaliforniaduring July 25-27, 2014, Electronics Expo-Trends and Opportunities at Turnberry Isle Miami, Aventura in Florida during August 3-6,...
- WWD CEO Summit: A First Look. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/31/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 90, p2
The article offers information on WWD Apparel & Retail CEO Summit to be held in Manhattan, New York on November 14-15, 2011.
- Clarks gives inside track on demand management. // Logistics Manager;Jun2013, p6
The article offers information on the Supply Chain Standard 1-2-1 summit 2013 which features Dave Powell, group director of British shoe retailer company C & J Clark International Ltd. who will debate concerning the demand volatility and demand driven operations in the retail industry.
- Meeting with Success. Kercheval, Michael // Chain Store Age;May2005, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p110
Highlights the Retail Real Estate World Summit hosted by the International Council of Shopping Centers held in Istanbul, Turkey in April 2005. Number of shopping center professionals who attended the event; Participation of Bernard Kouchner, co-founder and former president of MÃ©decins Sans...