Cassidy puts Liberty on the market
- Inspiration for a Reluctant Remodeler. BLODGETT, BONNIE // Midwest Home;Aug2013, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p36
A review is offered for the remodelled 19th-century house at the Crocus Hill in St. Paul, Minnesota, designed by architect Brian Meyer of Showcase Renovation Inc.
- Illinois: Bolingbrook Hires New Superintendent. // Parks & Recreation;Aug2007, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p92
The article announces that Brian Meyer was appointed the Superintendent of Recreation at the Bolingbrook Park District in Illinois.
- Liberty to give Regent's Street shop 50% more space. // Home Furnishings;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p6
Presents information on Liberty, a home furnishing retailer store on London's Regent Street. Plans by the Liberty to revamp the store; Information on the company's other plans to open a store in Tokyo.
- Liberty betting on new scarves. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/20/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 76, p10
Reports on Liberty's efforts to revive its textiles and branded products by relaunching a new line of scarves. Losses incurred in the first half of 1994; Analysts' anticipation of the company's return to profitability; Problems in Liberty's textiles and branded products divisions; Deemphasis on...
- Liberty revamps cookshop. // Housewares;Jul96, Issue 128, p4
Reports on the increase in kitchen shop sales of Liberty's store in Regent Street in London due to a revamp of the department. Amount spent on refurbishing the basement; Re-opening of the store on June 13, 1996.
- FORTY UNDER 40: Brian Meyer. Shaver, Pat // Corridor Business Journal;10/22/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p16
The article offers information on Brian Meyer, owner of SERVPRO Cleaning Ltd. in Iowa, who completed his graduation from the Iowa State University.
- Browse at Liberty. // In-Store Marketing;Apr2002, p19
Looks at the men's wear section of the Liberty department store in Great Britain. Description of the section; Style of the store's merchandising.
- Stylist and poet star in ads to reposition Liberty store brand. // Campaign (UK);02/27/98, Issue 9, p8
Announces that Murray Lachlan Young, poet star of the Virgin Atlantic Airways television campaign is being featured in advertisements for Liberty, a London department store. Who the advertisements is being created by; What the advertisements will depict; Comments from Liberty's chairman,...
- Taking liberty with conventional wisdom. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/11/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 29, p7
Reports on Liberty's venture into the cosmetics market. Opening of a cosmetics department in the department store chain's Regent Street unit in London, England; Emphasis on self-service for fragrances; Use of Liberty-designed lacquer and nickel-plate counters; Installation of a computer...