Fitch Raises Boston's GO Rating to AA
- Moody's downgrades Wayne County, MI's GOLT to Ba3 and maintains negative outlook. // Bondbuyer.com;2/6/2015, p41
The article reports that the financial services company Moody's Investors Services Inc. has downgraded the general obligation limited tax (GOLT) debt of Wayne County, Michigan to Ba3 rating. It states that the downgraded rating reflects on the stressed financial position tied to underlying...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p37
Presents market statistics on municipal bonds evaluated by brokers on a daily basis in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Credit ratings of the bonds issued by several companies; Values of change in bid and minimum expected yields.
- News In Brief: N.H. Bond Bank Outlook Positive. // Bond Buyer;2/27/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31333, p2
Reports on the credit rating of New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank's issue of general obligation bonds. Amount of the issue; Ratings of the bank by rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Reason for positive outlook for the bank.
- Bullish on Baldwin. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31774, p31
Cites the upgrade by Moody's Investors Service of its rating on Baldwin County, Alabama's $64.1 million of general obligation debt. Attribution of upgrade to the county's continuing growth, solid financial position with growing reserves, and strong fiscal management.
- S&P upgrades Delaware GOs to AAA. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;02/23/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30834, p28
Reports that Standard & Poor's raised its rating on Delaware's outstanding general obligation bonds. Factors behind the state's top-quality credit rating; Stable outlook for the bond issue.
- Brockton, Mass., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;05/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30894, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's assignment of an enhanced rating of Aa3 to Brockton, Massachusetts' general obligation state qualified bonds. Upgrading of the city's outstanding debt to A3 from Baa2.
- Triple-A-rated Hennepin County, Minn., to sell GOs for municipal projects. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/16/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30521, p31
Reports on Hennepin County, Minnesota's offering of triple-A rated general obligation municipal bonds. Municipal projects to be financed; Praise and justification for the county's credit rating; Profitability of the county's hospital; Adequacy of tax base; Complaint against the county's 1992...
- Mississippi. Johnson, Nicole; Boicourt, Renee // Bond Buyer;07/17/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30189, p6
Reports on the rationale behind Moody's Investors Service's confirmation of the state of Mississippi's Aa3 rating on its general obligation debt.
- MISSOURI: Lee's New Summit. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/18/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32300, p27
The article reports that the credit rating of Lee's Summit was upgraded by Moody's Investors Service Inc. from Aa2 to Aa1, in conjunction with the upcoming sale of 11.5 million dollars of general obligation bonds in Missouri.