First UK gallery devoted to US firm Bernhardt
- City Furniture goes high end with new Bernhardt galleries. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/8/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 32, p2
The article informs that Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based furniture store City Furniture Inc. has added case goods, upholstery and occasional furniture from Bernhardt Furniture Co. at its showrooms.
- Keveryn leaves Bernhardt. // Furniture/Today;5/20/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p4
Reports the resignation of Mike Keveryn as vice president of residential case goods sales at Bernhardt Furniture in North Carolina.
- Bernhardt opens in L.A. Mart. // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p74
Reports on Bernhardt Furniture's opening of a showroom on the first floor of the L.A. Mart in Los Angeles, California. Ribbon-cutting ceremony during the L.A. Mart's Spring Gift & Home Furnishings Market and Spring Christmas Show to end on April 11, 2003.
- Love those licenses. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/19/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p1
The article reports that many furniture companies debuted the major licensed brands acquired by them at the High Point furniture market. The major brands debuted are mentioned as Better Homes & Gardens at Universal, Royal Manner at Highland House, The Smithsonian at Bernhardt and Donald Trump at...
- Bernhardt buys plant for Martha line. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;11/18/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p2
Reports on the acquisition of a furniture plant by Bernhardt Furniture Co. in Lenoir, North Carolina. Focus on handling the Martha Stewart Signature Line of furniture; Expansion of the plant; Addition of employees to the workforce.
- Bigger, better, Bernhardt. Loukin, Andrea // Interior Design;Aug98, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p64
Describes a showroom opened by Bernhardt during NeoCon 1998. Design of the showroom; Comments on the design.
- Redif takes over Bernhardt in UK. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p6
Reports that London, England-based retailer Turkesh Redif has taken control of the British operation of Bernhardt, an American furniture company. Background on Bernhardt's agency agreement with its former retailer David Langford; Redif's plan for the company.
- Bernhardt dresses Odeon in finery. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p5
Reports the launch of the Odeon collection of living, dining and bedroom furniture by Bernhardt. Design of the collection; Materials used; Features of the furniture.
- New Bernhardt ads aim to link people, furniture. // Furniture/Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p26
Focuses on the advertising campaign of Bernhardt in the U.S. Details of the campaign; Target market of the advertisement; Creation of the campaign by Bernhardt and The Richards Group of Dallas.