- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p51
Presents a table depicting the rankings of brokerage stocks and bank stocks in the U.S. as of October 2005.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 14, p57
Ranks brokerage and bank stocks by performance as of April 5, 2004. American Stock Exchange broker dealer; Standard & Poor's 500; Brokerage stocks.
- Minimum Quote Life Faces Hurdles. D'Antona Jr, John // Traders Magazine;Dec2010, Vol. 23 Issue 317, p22
The article focuses on the discussion in the equities markets on its idea to institute a rule to require exchanges to freeze quotes or orders for a minimum amount of time or time-in-force (TIF) in the U.S. The idea has gained traction due to the impact of the high-frequency trader's speed in...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/7/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 23, p31
Ranks United States brokerage and bank stocks by performance as of June 4, 2004. Firm; Standard & Poor's 500; AMEX Securities Broker Dealer; Indices.
- TRADEWATCH. // Pensions & Investments;8/22/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p12
This section presents statistical information related to equity trading of various financial companies in the U.S.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 47, p25
Presents charts and a graph on brokerage stocks as of December 3, 2003.
- A mixed month of March. Murrill, Maureen // BRW;4/6/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p20
Reports on trading activity on the Australian Stock Exchange in March 2001. Fund managers' attitudes towards quarterly performance surveys; Reason why the last trading day of the quarter is usually the busiest; Australia's top stockbrokerages during the period.
- Taking stock. Jacques, Bruce // Bulletin with Newsweek;03/30/99, Vol. 117 Issue 6167, p68
Presents information on stock brokers in Australia and their decision to form an industry association that will be independent from the Australian Stock Exchange. How financial deregulation has created competition for the brokers in the late 1990s; Challenges they face from overseas companies;...
- Athens brokers want longer exchange trading hours. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;02/22/99, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p7
Reports that stockbrokers in Greece, represented by Smeha, are urging the Athens Stock Exchange to lengthen its operating time by four hours to cope with an increase in trading volume since January 1999. Increase of share prices to record levels and increase in daily volumes; Alleged problems...