- MDC Sees 1Q Profit Beating Estimates . Julavits, Robert // American Banker;3/26/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 58, p12
Reports the expectation of MDC Holdings Inc. of having higher earnings compared to estimates by analysts in the U.S. Reasons for the high earnings; Release of the first-quarter earnings report on April 11, 2001.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;4/26/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p4
Lists syndicated loans to various companies, as of April 26, 2004. AMC Entertainment Inc.; Acuity Brands Inc.; Covanta Energy Corp.; Elizabeth Arden Inc.; MDC Holdings Inc.; Investment banks involved; Purpose of and interest rates on the loan.
- Earnings at MDC An Up by 66%. // National Mortgage News;1/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p17
Reports on the business performance of MDC Holdings Inc. Financial performance of the company; Business activity; Company operations.
- Builders adding new homes to Old Pueblo. O'Sullivan, Jeannie // Inside Tucson Business;05/01/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p11
Presents business-related news items from Tucson, Arizona, compiled in the week of May 1, 2000. Rorbach Construction's introduction of its home community Enchanted Vista; MDC Holdings Inc.'s first quarter earnings; Business Development Finance Corp.'s role in the construction of offices.
- Mesquite Arts Center moves ahead. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press;9/30/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p9
Presents news items on developments in real estate in Las Vegas, Nevada as of September 30, 2002. Design and construction of Mesquite Fine Arts Center; Financial results of holding company MDC Holdings Inc. for third quarter of 2002; Completion of Lewis Avenue Corridor.
- Buckeye GP Holdings LP BGH. Stevens, Jason // Morningstar StockInvestor;8/15/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p28
The article analyzes the financial and stock performance of Buckeye GP Holdings, a company that manages a network of refined oil product pipelines and terminals through its subsidiary, Buckeye Partners. It notes that Buckeye Partners' deals will help the company maintain its track record of...
- Buckeye Partners BPL Buckeye GP Holdings BGH. // Morningstar DividendInvestor;May2008, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p31
The article offers assessment on the ratings and growth rates of pipeline operators Buckeye Partners LP and Buckeye GP Holdings LP. The different criteria in analyzing the rating and growth are the company's level of risk of investments, its annual total returns level and its ability to sustain...
- IN A HOT MARKET, HERE'S HOW TO PLAY IT SAFE. Eade, John // Fortune;6/25/2007, Vol. 155 Issue 12, p46
The article suggests stock opportunities in overlooked markets. The article advises caution to investors due to slowing corporate growth and rising valuations in the stock market. The article suggests the decline of the housing market is nearing its end and recommends homebuilder MDC Holdings as...
- Three Cos Seek $650M with HY Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the launch of high yield (HY) bond deals worth 650 million U.S. dollars by Teekay, M.D.C. Holdings and Antero Resources. Hamilton, Bermuda-based shipping company Teekay will price 300 million in senior unsecured notes due 2020, the proceeds of which will be used to...