IPOS IN THE U.S
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p17
Presents data on the initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States. Prestige Brands Holdings; Syniverse Holdings; FTD Group; Valor Communications Group.
- Huntsman reveals IPO plans to pay off debts. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;9/20/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2116, p7
Reports on the plan of Huntsman for an initial public offering in the fourth quarter of 2004. Purpose of the plan; Expectation on the participation of stakeholders; Information on the operating income of Huntsman.
- Street covers Huntsman. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/28/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 13, p4
Reports on Wall Street analysts' coverage of the initial public offering of Huntsman Corp. Bullish view of most experts; Buy rating; Price target.
- IPO recovery eludes local public companies. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;9/5/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 36, p5
The article examines the performance of two companies that decided to enter into an initial public offering in Westchester County, New York. Shares of K&F Industries Holdings Inc. closed at 17.01 dollar a share, 3 percent below its initial 17.50 dollars per share price. Another company, Prestige...
- Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. to Release Fiscal 2011 4th qtr and Year End Earnings on May 12th. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/7/2011, p211
The article reports that Prestige Brands Holdings Inc., a marketer and distributor of brand name over-the-counter healthcare and household products in the U.S. and other international markets, will issue its fiscal 2011 fourth quarter and year end earnings on May 12, 2011. The company will have...
- RURAL TELCOS SHIFT STRATEGIES WITH NEW HYBRID IPO FORMAT. Gubbins, Ed // Telephony;4/19/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 8, p18
Focuses on United States-based rural telephone companies FairPoint Communications, Iowa Telecom, Valor Communications and Alaska Communications Systems' separate filing for initial public offerings. Timing of the filing; Reason for the move.
- A Review Of The Most Recent 100 Initial Public Offerings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p19
Presents charts and graphs depicting a review of 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. Success of Alpha Natural Resources Inc. in the trading; Poor performance of Prestige Brands Holdings Inc. in the market; Growth of the majority of the stocks.
- Huntsman Confirms IPO Plans. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;9/22/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 31, p6
Reports on the initial public offering (IPO) plans of Huntsman in the fourth quarter of 2004. Speculation on Huntsman's IPO filing; Background on the company; Information on businesses operated by Huntsman.
- Huntsman raises $1500m. Esposito, Frank // Urethanes Technology;Apr/May2005, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p15
Reports on the decision of Huntsman Corp. to issue initial public offerings on February 11, 2005. Amount of shares of common stock offered by the company; Purpose of the funds raised by the company; Specialty chemical products produced by the company.