- Houlihan Lokey makes headway in thin M&A market. E.H. // Private Placement Letter;2/11/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the rank of investment bank Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in the Thomson Financial Securities Data ranking of lead advisors in the middle market mergers and acquisitions as of February 2002.
- New Addition to RBOS Team. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;03/05/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p2
Presents updates on employee appointments in the private placement industry as of March 5, 2001. Appointment of James Moore at Royal Bank of Scotland; Appointment of Dorian Lowell at Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin.
- Houlihan Hires Ace-in-Hole: Boutique hopes former Dillon pro will shore up its defenses. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/17/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 47, pN.PAG
Reports that the U.S.-based investment banking boutique Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin has appointed Franklin Fritz as its chief executive. Professional achievements of Fritz; Reason why the firm is not promoting from within for Fritz' post; Plans of the company to change its business model in 2002.
- Former private placement pundit tapped as head of financing group. C.M.O. // Private Placement Letter;5/10/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p5
Reports on the appointment of international investment bank Houlihan Lokey Howard and Zukin's appointment of Ron Lee as managing director and head of the firm's Financing Group. Duties and responsibilities; Related professional experience.
- Redefining Deal Advice. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p26
The article focuses on investment bank Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin Inc. It is said that the strength of Houlihan Lokey, a middle market institution, is eveident from its former executives' decision to return back to the company. Matthew Niemann who left the bank in 2008, returned as co-head of...
- A Specialist in Sharing: Houlihan's New Co-CEO Represents Both the Old and New Face of the Business. Burns, Mairin // Bank Loan Report;4/28/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p3
Profiles Jeff Werbalowsky, co-chief executive officer (CEO) of investment bank Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin. Career accomplishments; Work ethic; Management style; Plans for Houlihan Lokey.
- Adviser of the Year: Redefining Deal Advice. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/5/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p18
This article focuses on investment bank Houlihan Lokey. In 2009, Houlihan Lokey showed that a supermarket model can work effectively and that best-in-class service can lead to giant mandates for a firm that specifically focuses on the middle market. According to Houlihan co-Chief Executive...
- Competition Drives This Distaff Defense Chief. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p30
Profiles the investment banker Anita Antenucci, co-head of the aerospace and defense and government technology group at Houlihan, Lokey, Howard & Zukin. Educational attainment; Career history; Hobby; Competition with major investment banks; Merger prospects in the defense industry.
- Houlihan Not Slowing Down. Bizouati, Yaël // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/24/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 36, p10
The article reports on the business growth of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin Inc., an international investment bank in the U.S. It was stated that the firm has bolstered its business expansion initiatives after it acquired Blenheim Advisors company, a London-based leveraged debt advisory firm,...