Intrigue Lives On at DU
- CSFB Amends LBO Facility. Sibayan, Karen // Bank Loan Report;01/29/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p3
Reports that Credit Suisse First Boston, BNP Paribas and FleetBoston are changing the credit facility for the leveraged buyout of Collins & Aikman Floor Coverings by Oaktree Capital Management and Bank of American Investment Partners. Price structure.
- DLJ Merchant Banking Opens LA Office. // Bank Loan Report;10/17/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p5
Reports on the appointment of Susan Schnabel as the in-house managing director of the newly opened office of DLJ Merchant Banking Partners company in Los Angeles, California.
- RathGibson Bankruptcy Unsettles PE. Davis, Avram // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/20/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p6
The article reports on the pre-arranged bankruptcy of tubing and pipe manufacturer RathGibson. In April 2007, the company was bought by DLJ Merchant Banking Partners at the peak of the leveraged buyout frenzy for about 440 million dollars. According to Kirk Thorne, vice president of sales and...
- What's Next for DLJ? Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p37
The article focuses on the state of Credit Suisse's captive private equity firm DLJ Merchant Banking. Although people from Credit Suisse claim that the company is performing well, it has been removed from the official Web site of Credit Suisse, with only a notice of the unavailability of the...
- CSFB, CIBC Arrange Micro Warehouse LBO Financing. Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;01/03/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p3
Discusses the credit facility mandated to Credit Suisse First Boston and CIBC supporting the leveraged buyout of Micro Warehouse Incorporated. What the facility is comprised of; Pricing; Share price of Micro; Identification of investors involved in the buyout.
- Duo Funds LBO By Morgan Grenfell. Shaw, Joy C.; Matta, L. Matthew; Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;01/17/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the plan of Credit Suisse First Boston and Merrill Lynch to launch credit facilities for Morgan Grenfell Private Equity. Leveraged buyout to be supported by the facilities; Expected completion of the sale; Uses of the proceeds.
- CS 1st Boston Sheds Ex-DLJ Unit in Europe. // American Banker;3/29/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 61, p2
Reports on the business that Credit Suisse First Boston has spun off into an independent entity owned by its management. Total amount of funds that Phoenix Equity Partners Ltd. will manage; Size of the fund that the group has raised from existing investors; Background of Phoenix Equity Partners.
- Gartner Gets Planted In Market. Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;06/28/99, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p3
Reports that Chase Manhattan and Credit Suisse First Boston have launched their credit facility for Gartner Group Inc. in 1999. Value of the credit facility; Plans for the proceeds from the deal; Plans of Gartner Group to spin off from IMS Health.
- Black Hills Review May Generate Sale Of Power Facilities. J. R. C. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/22/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p3
This article reports on the intention of Black Hills Corp. to divest some of its independent power production (IPP) plants in the U.S. in 2007. Black Hills announced that Credit Suisse will assist in the divesture of the IPP plants. A company spokesman said that the plants are in good locations...