Industry veteran shares insights
- New China plant will double Stylution's bedding capacity. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/28/2005 Bedding Yearbook, Vol. 30, p16
This article reports on the pronouncement by bedding retailer Stylution USA that its China parent company is doubling its mattress capacity. The expanded facilities in Dongguan will allow the firm to serve the entire U.S. market with American-styled mattresses. The new mattress factory is...
- Bedding majors flock to Vegas. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;5/9/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p1
The article reports that bedding companies Englander Sleep Products and Stylution USA will exhibit at the inaugural market in Las Vegas, Nevada in July. Top 10 producer Englander said it will have a space at the Sands Exposition Center. Stylution USA, marketer of a line of Chinese-made...
- Stylution's Scott: Chinese bedding has future. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/30/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p35
The article reports that the domestic and international Therapedic International licensees were challenged by Ed Scott, president of Stylution USA, to consider Chinese-made mattresses in the U.S. Alex Chen, an executive with Stylution, explains that the company's ComforTouch line of proprietary...
- Stylution ready to hit U.S. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;5/23/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p84
Reports on the entry of Stylution USA to the furniture market in the U.S. Business plans of the company; Products offered; Executive management of the business.
- Stylution USA adds Privileged Class bedding line. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/19/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p90
No abstract available.
- Ray of hope seen for second half '09. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;12/22/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p12
The article provides insights from various bedding producers regarding their 2009 outlooks for bedding second-tier producers in the U.S. Englander president Kevin Toman believes that the industry will only have a moderate growth compared to the tremendous upswing during the past years. Restonic...
- Top bedding sources set plans for '06. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/2/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p20
The article reports plans of top bedding sources for 2006 in North Carolina. Sealy Mattress Inc. plans to launch its entirely new product lines like Sterans & Foster and Sealy Posturepedic SpringFree have just begun to reach retail floors. Park Place Corp. will undertake three things to drive...
- Vacuum-packing doubles bedding container capacity. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/7/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p29
Reports on trends relating to the furniture industry in the United States as of February 2005. Stylution USA's citing of its vacuum-packing expertise as giving it an advantage in the U.S. market; Features of Sinomax Holding Group's foam-core mattresses.
- Stylution USA offering GE trade flow financing. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/29/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p10
Reports on the move of Stylution USA to offer the trade flow financing from GE Commercial Finance at the furniture show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Aim of the program to give buyers an interest-free financing allowing them to defer payment as good are shipped, cleared through customs, and hauled to...