Autofact '97: A quick look at some of the latest offerings for the digital manufacturing world
- Desktop mechanical CAD. Vadlamudi, Pardhu // InfoWorld;11/20/95, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p31
Reports on desktop mechanical design systems demonstrated at the 1995 Autofact show in Chicago, Illinois. SolidWorks Corp.'s SolidWorks 95; Intergraph Corp.'s Solid Edge; Autodesk Inc.'s Mechanical Desktop.
- Driving change. Mounsey, Stephen // Scientific Computing World;Dec2009/Jan2010, Issue 109, p22
The article reports on the use high performance computing (HPC) in the automotive industry. It states that computer-aided engineering (CAE) techniques are used to ensure the functionality on the components of the car, while computer-aided design (CAD) techniques are used in modeling the shape of...
- Autofact '97: Making manufacturing accessible. Knoth, Janmarie // Computer-Aided Engineering;Oct97, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p36
Reports on the 1997 Autofact Conference and Exposition to be held in Detroit, Michigan. Event's highlights; Focus on the information technologies market and its impact on manufacturing; Contact information; CAD/CAM equipment to be featured during the event. INSETS: The uncovering...
- Cost cutting, growth, push vendors in new directions. Phair, Matthew // ENR: Engineering News-Record;06/15/98, Vol. 240 Issue 24, p12
Discusses the A/E/C Systems computer show which was held in June 1998 in Chicago, Illinois. Introduction of a two-dimensional computer aided design (CAD) program, called Imagination Engineer LE, by Intergraph Corporation; Trend in corporate acquisitions; AutoCAD-compatible CAD program called...
- Surf the net at A/E/C Systems Show. Koucky, Sherri // Machine Design;05/22/97, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p64
Features some of the computer-aided design and engineering products that will be presented at the A/E/C/ Systems Show on June 16-19, 1997 in Philadelphia's Pennsylvania Convention Center. Includes PlantSCHEMA, a 2D schematic modeler; PlantSpace P&ID software; Helix Design System's Helix...
- Products. // Automotive Marketing;Jan1996, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p38
Presents various automotive products. Includes Body Repair System from 3M Automotive Trades Division; P/N 4500 cooling system kit from Neward Enterprises of Cucamonga, California; VersaRack truck rack system from TGI Products Co. of Salinas, California.
- Products. // Automotive Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p75
Presents various products in the automotive market in the United States. G.K. Industries Limited transmission filter kit; NicSand steel wool; Roller Fabrics' wash mitt.
- Products. // Automotive Marketing;May97, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p51
Presents several products on automotive industry. Oil protection for race engines from Speedway Motorsports, Incorporated; Saddleview portable television/video cassette recorder from Texas Saddlebags, Incorporated; B`laster Silicone Lube from William K. Westley Company.
- Tech notes..... // Automotive Marketing;Nov97, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p128
Provides information on a range of tools and accessories used in the automotive industry. Information on the No-Brainer Drainer by Cool Tool Corporation; Introduction of Flexible Braid hose sleeving kits from Mr. Gasket of Cleveland, Ohio; Details on a complete line of 0.002-inch oversize OD...