- Adding the human factor. Belleville, Laureen // Computer Graphics World;May97, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p10
Reports on Transom Technologies' release of its Transom Jack software for providing a three-dimensional graphical environment for testing human interaction with products. Focus on human modeling and simulation; Incorporation of knowledge from biomechanics, anthropometry, inverse kinematics,...
- Firm raises $3M for test-dummy software. Bridgeforth, Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;03/10/97, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p18
Reports that Transom Technologies Incorporated has secured money from a private stock offering, in an effort to commercialize human modelling and simulation software entitled Transom Jack. Amount of money raised; Information on the operations of the company.
- Autodesk Simulation 360. // Scientific Computing World;Oct/Nov2012, Issue 126, p39
The article offers brief information on the Autodesk Simulation 360 software from Autodesk.
- Materials Studio Release 6.1. // Scientific Computing World;
The article offers brief information on the Materials Studio Release 6.1 modelling and simulation solution from Accelrys.
- COMSOL Application Builder revolutionise simulation industry. // Aeromag;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p63
The article offers information on the COMSOL Multiphysics software version 5.0, a general-purpose software platform based on advanced numerical methods for modeling and simulating physics-based problems, from COMSOL Inc.
- Simulate real-time systems behaviour -- at the requirements level. // EDN Europe;Oct2015, p16
The article reports that Argosim has developed the Stimulus software to provide a solution for simulating and validating systems descriptions at requirement levels.
- ANSYS Debuts New Electromagnetic Simulation Suite For Printed Circuit Board Design. // Sensors;1/31/2014, p1
The article evaluates the electromagnetic (EM) simulation suite for the design of high-speed printed circuit boards from ANSYS.
- How we did IT Architecture Week installation, by ecoLogicStudio. // Building Design;6/16/2006, Issue 1726, p29
The article reports on EcoLogicStudio's development of extraordinary installation for Architecture Week based on the performance of algae and light studies worked up in simulation software Ecotect. It was designed for the Seven Seven Gallery near London, England. Nine screens were installed to...
- Software helps find oil reserves. // R&D Magazine;Sep97, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p33
States that software simulation known as the Falcon can help find oil reserves by showing fluid flows in three dimensional simulation and model multiple fluid phases. Information on the importance of parallel processing; Details on other information relating to this topic.