- Adding the human factor. Belleville, Laureen // Computer Graphics World;May97, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p10
Reports on Transom Technologies' release of its Transom Jack software for providing a three-dimensional graphical environment for testing human interaction with products. Focus on human modeling and simulation; Incorporation of knowledge from biomechanics, anthropometry, inverse kinematics,...
- Firm raises $3M for test-dummy software. Bridgeforth, Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;03/10/97, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p18
Reports that Transom Technologies Incorporated has secured money from a private stock offering, in an effort to commercialize human modelling and simulation software entitled Transom Jack. Amount of money raised; Information on the operations of the company.
- Autodesk Simulation 360. // Scientific Computing World;Oct/Nov2012, Issue 126, p39
The article offers brief information on the Autodesk Simulation 360 software from Autodesk.
- Materials Studio Release 6.1. // Scientific Computing World;
The article offers brief information on the Materials Studio Release 6.1 modelling and simulation solution from Accelrys.
- COMSOL Application Builder revolutionise simulation industry. // Aeromag;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p63
The article offers information on the COMSOL Multiphysics software version 5.0, a general-purpose software platform based on advanced numerical methods for modeling and simulating physics-based problems, from COMSOL Inc.
- Simulate real-time systems behaviour -- at the requirements level. // EDN Europe;Oct2015, p16
The article reports that Argosim has developed the Stimulus software to provide a solution for simulating and validating systems descriptions at requirement levels.
- ANSYS Debuts New Electromagnetic Simulation Suite For Printed Circuit Board Design. // Sensors;1/31/2014, p1
The article evaluates the electromagnetic (EM) simulation suite for the design of high-speed printed circuit boards from ANSYS.
- Transom to further development of human sims. // Computer Graphics World;Jan98, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p10
Reports on Ann Arbor, Michigan-based Transom Technologies' contract from the US Department of Defense to develop a human dynamics modeling system for physics-based simulation and animation of human movements. Use of the company's Transom Jack human-simulation software for the project; Potential...
- FAAC Inc. offers a 3D simulator for driver training. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;6/17/2013, p1
The article previews the 2View 3D simulator software for driver training from FAAC Inc.