Software for gaging pistons
- Quality gaging tips. Schuetz, George // Modern Machine Shop;Dec93, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p108
Reports on customer complaints on the inaccuracy of Federal Products Co.'s air-ring gage. Customer's checking of measurement against a coordinate measuring machine and a supermicrometer; Importance of witness mark location; Measuring method's influence on measurement; Gage's limitations and...
- Low cost cylindricity gage for smaller parts. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct95, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p248
Features the Formscan 3600 geometry gaging system from Federal Products Co. Design features; Size; Uses; Contact information.
- Digital gages offer quality improvements. // Metalworking Digest;Sep99, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p26
Reports on the effectiveness of Haldex Barnes Corp.'s adoption of Model 832 Gaging Amplifiers from Federal Products Co. Performance of shop floor readings; Measurement of gear pocket depth; Electronic capture of measurement data.
- OD gaging technique that is non-contact, self-cleaning. // Modern Machine Shop;May96, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p266
Highlights the advantages of cost-effective air gaging tooling from Federal Products Company. Comment about Federal Air Forks; Size ranges of Air Forks; Advantages of Air Forks over mechanical snap gages for on-machine measurement; Features of Air Forks; Information on the design of Air Forks;...
- Computer and custom gage fixtures keep pumps consistent. // Quality;Dec99, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p64
Discusses the how FedCheck software and custom gage fixtures from Federal Products Company keep Haldex Barnes Corporation's W Series hydraulic gear pumps consistent in their used in material handling, turf, construction equipment. Features of the custom gage fixtures; How the software works;...
- Inspection feature on gaging system. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug95, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p221
Introduces the Mectron Engineering Company Inc.'s audit inspection feature on the Qualifier Q-4000 for high speed gaging and inspection system. Collection of hard number dimensional characteristics; Multi-axis dimensional gaging of diameters and lengths by laser systems; Development of the...
- Auto guaging gets the measure of valve vitals. // Professional Engineering;05/13/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p36
Reports on a automatic gauging process that checks the engines on a production line and gauge the valves simultaneously. Details on the process; Information on the capabilities of the machine; How the machine is operated.
- Spotlight: Manualgaging. // American Machinist;Jun2002, Vol. 146 Issue 6, p87
Introduces several manual gaging products. Key features of UltraCal IV calipers from Fred V. Fowler Co. Inc.; Specifications of the Gage 2000 A, a coordinate measuring system from Brown & Sharpe; Physical description of EGA06H, an axial-design magnetic-induction probe from Fischer Technology.
- 1140 internal thread measurement capabilities. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul94, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p241
Features the 1140 internal thread gaging system. Provision of complete thread measurement; Models; Contact information.