Funding given to boost prototyping to next level
- Extruding better performance. Giese, Theodore L. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Mar2001, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p54
Presents information on the program of Extrude Hone for the development of a process control system that measures the flow characteristics of parts as they are machined. Benefits of the program of Extrude Hone; Background on the computer software for the process; Details of the program of...
- The little shop that could. Murphy, Tom // Ward's Auto World;Feb98, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p49
Presents information on Extrude Hone Corporation, which played a major role in the manufacture of Ford's SVT 2.5L V-6 engines, which was selected as one of the 10 best engines of 1998 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Details on Extrude Hone; Comments from president...
- THREE-DIMENSIONAL PRINTING. Lembo, John // Advanced Materials & Processes;Jan2003, Vol. 161 Issue 1, p52
Features the three-dimensional printing (3DP) process from Extrude Hone Corp. in Pennsylvania. Benefits of the 3DP process; Possibility of direct mass production through the process; Process features.
- Single-Station Deburring Machine. // Production Machining;Dec2007, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p52
The article evaluates the thermal energy method S-250 deburring machine from Extrude Hone Corp.
- Abrasive flow machining--Extrude Hone, booth 327. // Modern Machine Shop;May97, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p238
Presents the Vector Series abrasive flow machine from Extrude Hone Corp. Features and capabilities; Machine-shop applications.
- Extrude Hone rounds out its line of TEM machines. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Dec2007, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p38
The article evaluates the Thermal Energy Method (TEM) S-250 machine from Extrude Hone Corp.
- Compact deburring machine. Bates, Charles // American Machinist;Nov2007, Vol. 151 Issue 11, p71
The article focuses on the new Thermal Energy Method deburring machine from Extrude Hone Corp.
- ECM SYSTEM DEBURRS, SMOOTHES AND POLISHES. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep2008, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p272
The article evaluates the CoolPulse ECM machine from Extrude Hone Corp.
- Cool and environmentally friendly. // MWP;Nov2007, Vol. 151 Issue 6, p85
The article evaluates the CoolPulse electrolytic technology from Extrude Hone.