Organizing the creative process at Motorola
- MOTOROLA DEBUTS FLEX GENERATION II DECODING. // Computer Protocols;Apr2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p4
Provides information on Flex Generation II decoding solution from Motorola Inc.
- Debugging 8-bit MCUs calls for versatile tools. Gray, Rand; Mulchandani, Deepak // Electronic Design;6/26/95, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p123
Reports on the development of the Motorola MCUdebug software which enables engineers to edit, build and debug their applications within the same graphical user. General characteristics of embedded software development; Functions of debuggers; Features of the MCUdebug.
- Customizable ASSPs for communications systems. Lipman, Jim; Granville, Fran // EDN;6/22/95, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p13
Reports on the Customized Standard Products program from Motorola. Use of the program in the development and customization of application-specific standard-product (ASSP) chips; Similarity with VLSi Technology's functional-system-block approach.
- Graphic-display generator targets TV applications. Granville, Fran; Kempainen, Stephen // EDN;08/01/97, Vol. 42 Issue 16, p11
Presents information on the Scorpion chip (MC92100) from Motorola Semiconductor, a graphics-display generator and a digital video encoder in one. Details on how this generator is used; Features of this generator; Information on the availability of samples of the MC92100.
- Motorola introduces software for Lotus Notes. // RCR;06/22/98, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p22
Focuses on the introduction of Motorola Incorporated Email VClient software for Lotus Notes Mail. Details on the software; Benefits of the software to users; Availability of the software.
- Motorola hand-held communicator uses Magic Cap interface. Lee, Yvonne L. // InfoWorld;12/6/93, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p14
Reports on the plans of Motorola Inc. to enter the hand-held communicator market with a model that uses General Magic Inc.'s Magic Cap operating system. Showcasing of the device at the Consumer Electronics Show; Focus of the device; Information on graphical MagicCap environment; Plans of...
- Motorola providing LAN links to pagers. Moeller, Michael; Rooney, Paula // PC Week;4/24/95, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p1
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s plan to introduce its family of server-software layers called AirApparent. Capabilities; Integration of compression algorithms; Compatibility with paging networks.
- Motorola ups stake in Omniview. // Telephony;02/17/97, Vol. 232 Issue 7, p20
Reports on Motorola Multimedia Group's investment of additional equity stake in Omniview software.
- Motorola enhances SNA feature set and adds new office routers. Borthick, Sandra L. // Business Communications Review;Oct94, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p60
Introduces the 6500 Series Multimedia Periphery Routing Software Release 4.2 from Motorola Incorporated. Systems network architecture host connectivity options; NetBIOS name filter and `wild card' MAC address filter; Promotion of RFC 1490, an Internet standard for encapsulation of SNA and other...
- Motorola Continues APX Upgrade with Accountability Software. Roberts, Mary Rose // Fire Chief Expert Blog;8/ 2/2012, p1
The article offers information on Motorola's accountability software, Motorola Tactical Incident Command Solution for its multiband APX 7000 and single-band APX 6000 radios.