DOE provides R&D with 24 `CARAT' opportunity
- DOE funds R&D university projects. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jul98, Vol. 199 Issue 7, p32DD
Reports on funds awarded by the United States Department of Energy to 16 universities for fossil fuel research.
- Multimillion-dollar award for cleanup research. // R&D Magazine;Nov96, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p9
Announces the granting of funds by the US Energy Department for basic research in environmental cleanup with the emphasis on nuclear-weapons sites. Breakdown of the distribution of funds.
- Stimulus Grants for 17 SSL Projects. // Lighting Design & Application;Mar2010, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p14
The article discusses the Stimulus Package funds allocated by the U.S. Department of Energy to solid-state lighting (SSL) projects in core technology research, product development and manufacturing.
- Government seeks ideas to improve industrial processes. Machlis, Sharon // Design News;4/25/94, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p14
Reports that the Department of Energy is seeking ideas for improving industrial processes. Solicitation of proposals by the Pacific Northwest Laboratories and Innovative Concepts Program; Issues to be addressed; Grants to be given; Deadline; Contact information.
- Energy grants available. Griffin, Cynthia // Entrepreneur;Jan1995, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p18
Reports on the availability of research grants from the United States Department of Energy. Availability of grants under the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program. Contact information.
- DOE efficiency grants. // Chemical Week;5/7/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 18, p42
Focuses on Molten Metal Technology and Air Products and Chemicals which are among 13 firms awarded with energy efficiency grants by the Department of Energy (DOE). Other recipients of the grant; Amounts received by the companies.
- DOE announces $2.4M in clean coal contracts. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Oct99, Vol. 200 Issue 10, p32RR
Focuses on mining companies that will receive clean coal research and development funds from the United States Department of Energy (DOE). Contracts administered by the Federal Energy Technology Center of the DOE; Testing and development of technologies for the production of clean fuels and...
- DOE research. // Chemical Week;9/18/96, Vol. 158 Issue 35, p50
Reports on the US Department of Energy's sponsorship of an estimated $19.3 billion in chemical industry-related research in fiscal 1996.
- RESEARCHERS LOOK FOR NEW WAYS TO RECOVER OIL IN WEST TEXAS. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;6/2/2011, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the 1.2 million dollars grant received by the University of Texas of the Permian Basin (UTPB) from the U.S. Department of Energy for the advanced research methods of enhanced oil recovery (EOR) in residual oil zones (ROZ).