Avoid Cryogenic Liquid Pump Installation Problems
- Let Your Pumps Talk. Bachus, Larry // Flow Control;Feb2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p32
The article presents the author's views on pumps, like centrifugal pumps, based on his experiences. The author recalls one of his experiences of speaking at the Pump Guy Seminar in Michigan. He states that if a pump manufacturer comes out with a new product with an original design or concept,...
- Supplier listing for pumps, hoses and nozzles. // National Petroleum News;Aug96, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p32
Presents a directory of suppliers of pumps, hoses and nozzles in the United States.
- IPMA and the Indian pump industry. // Chemical Business;Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p5
Introduces a series of articles on the pump industry in India.
- All about pumps. // International Power Generation;Feb99, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the report `Pumps: World Market 1999-2004,' published by McIlvaine Co. Includes Asian economic recovery's impact on the pumps market; Contact information.
- Turbodrag pumps offer improved throughput and light-gas compression. Comello, Vic // R&D Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p41
Discusses the principles, advantages, products and innovations in the turbodrag pumps technology and industry. Combination of turbomolecular and molecular drag pumping stages in the same axis; Comparison with conventional turbomolecular pumping; Description and features of new market releases;...
- Introduction to hydraulic design and performance of centrifugal pumps. // Professional Engineering;02/26/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p56
Reports on the British Pump Manufacturers' Association's organization of a training course at the Institution of Mechanical Engineers headquarters on March 19, 1997. Topics discussed; Contact information.
- Pumps. // Design News;12/26/94, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p477
Lists companies in the United States that manufacture pumps. Air; Air sampling; Booster; Centrifugal; Diaphragm; Diffusion; Fuel; Gear; Hydraulic; Impellers; Liquid metal; Magnetic; Metering; Motor mounts; Peristaltic; Piston; Positive displacement; Rotary; Self-priming; Vacuum; Vane.
- Intelligent Pump. Babyak, Richard J. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jan2004, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p62
Highlights Harrison, Ohio-based sump and utility pump manufacturer, Wayne Water System's Wayne SmartPump. Features of the sump pump; Capabilities of the equipment; Advantages over similar products.
- Clean up in yoghurt. // Packaging Magazine;6/16/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p15
Features the pump systems supplied by British firm Kecol Pumps to a snack food manufacturer in the Czech Republic. Distinct qualities of the two Maxiprime systems; Use of the systems to transfer high viscosity ingredients, a fruit paste and yogurt; Contact information.