Avoid Cryogenic Liquid Pump Installation Problems
- Let Your Pumps Talk. Bachus, Larry // Flow Control;Feb2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p32
The article presents the author's views on pumps, like centrifugal pumps, based on his experiences. The author recalls one of his experiences of speaking at the Pump Guy Seminar in Michigan. He states that if a pump manufacturer comes out with a new product with an original design or concept,...
- Supplier listing for pumps, hoses and nozzles. // National Petroleum News;Aug96, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p32
Presents a directory of suppliers of pumps, hoses and nozzles in the United States.
- IPMA and the Indian pump industry. // Chemical Business;Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p5
Introduces a series of articles on the pump industry in India.
- All about pumps. // International Power Generation;Feb99, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the report `Pumps: World Market 1999-2004,' published by McIlvaine Co. Includes Asian economic recovery's impact on the pumps market; Contact information.
- Turbodrag pumps offer improved throughput and light-gas compression. Comello, Vic // R&D Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p41
Discusses the principles, advantages, products and innovations in the turbodrag pumps technology and industry. Combination of turbomolecular and molecular drag pumping stages in the same axis; Comparison with conventional turbomolecular pumping; Description and features of new market releases;...
- Introduction to hydraulic design and performance of centrifugal pumps. // Professional Engineering;02/26/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p56
Reports on the British Pump Manufacturers' Association's organization of a training course at the Institution of Mechanical Engineers headquarters on March 19, 1997. Topics discussed; Contact information.
- Pumps. // Design News;12/26/94, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p477
Lists companies in the United States that manufacture pumps. Air; Air sampling; Booster; Centrifugal; Diaphragm; Diffusion; Fuel; Gear; Hydraulic; Impellers; Liquid metal; Magnetic; Metering; Motor mounts; Peristaltic; Piston; Positive displacement; Rotary; Self-priming; Vacuum; Vane.
- Heavy-duty pump. // NMPRO - Nursery Management & Production;Dec2005, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p71
The article features the Subaru Robin semi-trash pump, manufactured by Robin America Inc. The pump can handle water with solids and light debris. The pump has two models. The 2-inch model is powered by a 4.5-horsepower gasoline engine and delivers 153 gallons per minute (gpm). The 3-inch model...
- Reliable Pump Delivers Oil In Minute Quantities. Murray, Charles J. // Design News;3/27/89, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p308
Features the development, design and performance of the PurgeX Oil Metering Pump that delivers oil in minute quantities and eliminates vapor lock problems by evacuating all air from its cylinder. Usability of the device; Functional operations; Specifications of the product.