YES Network Takes Its Cuts
- Yanks Taking Pitches. McMains, Andrew // Adweek Eastern Edition;10/22/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 43, p6
Reports the plan of Yankies Entertainment and Sports Network (YES) to contact advertising agencies for its spring 2002 launch marketing needs. Appeal of YES for transcends billings; Basis for selecting advertising agencies; Job responsibilities of chosen agency.
- Yank Taking Pitches. McMains, Andrew // Adweek New England Edition;10/22/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 43, p40
Deals with the search of Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network cable station for advertising agencies in October 2001. Review conducted by the network; Responsibility of the selected agency.
- Yanks Taking Pitches. McMains, Andrew // Adweek Midwest Edition;10/22/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 43, p40
Reports on the advertising agency review being conducted by Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network. Type of games the network will broadcast; Elements of advertising the company is looking for; Competitors of the network.
- Yanks Taking Pitches. McMains, Andrew // Adweek Southeast Edition;10/22/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p40
Reports the search conducted by Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network for an agency to handle its advertising account for 2002. Duties included in the account.
- Yanks Taking Pitches. McMains, Andrew // Adweek Western Edition;10/22/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 43, p40
Reports on the search of Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network for an advertising agency that will handle its advertising accounts. Criteria for choosing an agency; Information on the selection process.
- Game Time: Let's Play Ball. Crupi, Anthony // Adweek;3/19/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p11
The article discusses the profits made by regional sports television networks that televise Major League Baseball games. Details are also given about New York City-based Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network. Affiliate revenue and advertising sales are cited as the main contributors to its...
- YES Expects a Nets Revival. REYNOLDS, MIKE // Multichannel News;10/15/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 40, p30
The article reports the increase in the advertisement sales of Yankees Entertainment & Sports Network LLC due to the establishment of franchise of football team Brooklyn Nets in borough, New York.
- Win-Win For Cable, Yanks. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;7/17/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p76
This article reports on the decision of cable operators to team up with Yankees Entertainment & Sports Network (YES) to develop its win-back campaigns aimed at consumers that have left cable for EchoStar Communications Corp.'s Dish Network. Yes will help operators on their promotional marketing...
- Yes Network's Latest Pitch: 90-Second Slots. Crupi, Anthony // Brandweek;5/29/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 22, p6
The article reports on a 90-second advertising spot introduced by Yes Network at the end of the fifth inning in the U.S. in 2006. The content break is designed to serve as a showcase for movie trailers or television specials. Besides theatricals, the content breaks have been bought by cable...