DIRECTV'S NEW AD GAME
- Super Sunday. Dill, Mallorre // Adweek New England Edition;01/17/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p20
Focuses on television advertising campaigns aired during the 2000 Super Bowl football competition. Price average of every campaign; Details on several advertisers.
- Forget Football, We Want 'Super' Ads. Kanner, Bernice // Brandweek;1/19/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p22
Presents opinion on the television advertising campaign launched for promoting the Super Bowl event. Criticisms against the advertisement; Function of the games to marketers; Examples of promotions launched in connection with the game.
- Accenture may finesse effort after criticism. Davis, Wendy // Advertising Age;2/12/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p3
The article criticizes the four Super Bowl spots for Accenture Inc. created by WPP Group's Y&R Advertising. Accenture, formerly known as Andersen Consulting, launched a television, print and out-of-home campaign to introduce its new name to the public. According to "USA Today," which ranks Super...
- Super Bowl charges up Canada. // Advertising Age;1/11/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p37
This article provides an overview of a television advertising campaign made by Bozell Worldwide Canada, Toronto, for Budweiser beer, which will air during the Super Bowl in Canada in which 5,000 Canadian fans will view the game at a huge party. The television spot is set in a locker room that...
- Seeing Spots. Thurmond, Sarah; Kennedy, Kostya // Sports Illustrated;
Focuses on the National Football League's "Road to Forty" advertising campaign, a series of television commercials that will run until Super Bowl XL on February 5, 2005. Review of how some of the game's veteran stars met with some of the stars of today during the filming of the campaign;...
- COMMERCIAL APPEAL. Kaufman, Debra // Computer Graphics World;Mar2010, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p22
The article reviews several Super Bowl 2010 commercials which include Budweiser's "Bridge," Honda Cross Tour's "Squirel," and Teleflora's animated flowers.
- Reebok takes off around the planet. Sloan, Pat // Advertising Age;1/25/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p3
The article discusses the efforts of Reebok International to introduce creative for the new advertising campaign during the Super Bowl in January 1993. Within the next 30 days, the effort will expand to Music Television's global network. The athletic shoe marketer is expected to spend about $115...
- The Monster Roars. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;01/08/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p1
Provides information on the advertising campaign of Monster.com, a Web site company offering information services for job hunting and employee recruitment purposes. Theme of the television commercials made for the company; Estimated cost of the advertising campaign; Details on the sponsorship...
- Not so super? The Bowl ads and new creative from Wendy's. Iezzi, Teressa // Advertising Age;2/4/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p20
This article comments on the advertisements run during the 2008 Super Bowl game and says it was not a great time for creativity in advertising. After years of hype over Super Bowl advertisements, the author says the time period is about football once again rather than about advertisements. The...