L.A. WITHIN REACH
- The 2009 Report on Internet Access: World Market Segmentation by City. Parker, Philip M. // City Segmentation Reports;1/10/2010, pN.PAG
A report that summarizes the economic potential for major cities in more than 200 countries around the globe for Internet access for 2009 is presented. It provides latent demand or potential industry earnings (PIE) estimates for the product for each city, including the percent share the city is...
- The Big, Bad Comcast Merger. Bannon, Brad // U.S. News Digital Weekly;8/29/2014, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p20
The author criticizes cable television provider Comcast's bid to merge with media giant Time Warner.
- The 2009 Report on Dial-Up Internet Access: World Market Segmentation by City. Parker, Philip M. // City Segmentation Reports;1/ 6/2010, pN.PAG
A report that summarizes the economic potential for major cities in more than 200 countries around the globe for dial-up Internet access for the year 2009 is presented. It provides latent demand or potential industry earnings (PIE) estimates for the product for each city. The estimates were...
- New Streaming Services Strain To Retain. Thielman, Sam // Adweek;3/5/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p14
The article focuses on TV Everywhere, an Internet television joint venture of Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Inc.
- Opinion. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);2/19/2014, Vol. 117 Issue 47, p3A
An editorial cartoon is presented about the impact of the proposed merger between cable companies Comcast and Time Warner on customers.
- COMCAST INKS DEAL FOR MORE TIME WARNER CONTENT. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;2/7/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the agreement between Comcast and Time Warner which will provide Xfinity customer access to online and video-on-demand (VOD) content from Turner Broadcasting.
- Comcast Merger Threatens Our Democracy. BUELL, JOHN // Progressive Populist;4/1/2014, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p16
The author discusses the proposal of mass media company Comcast Corp. to acquire Time Warner, Inc. and its impact on innovation, democracy, and economic growth in the U.S.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;5/19/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p33
A chart is presented depicting the multichannel news index (MNI) with listings of several companies such as Comcast, Time Warner Inc., and DirecTV Group.
- Ratings amp Internet TV. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;2/2/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on the deal between Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. to create more television programming shows for the Xfinity broadband video service of Comcast.