- SLCH receives 'SoaringQuilts' for pediatric patients from JetBlue Airways. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p23
The article reports on a donation of handcrafted quilts for pediatric patients received by the Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital (SLCH) from JetBlue Airways Corp. through web-based charity, Soaringwords.
- How To Be A Good Houseguest. ANGELL, ELIZABETH // Allure;Aug2010, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p78
The article presents tips on how to be a good houseguest including the need to bring a good gift for the host such as a fine olive oil or an antique token, taking the lead from the hostess about what to wear for the event, and finding small ways to be helpful and useful.
- Hospital gift shops expanding retail presence. Sodoma, Brian // Inside Tucson Business;12/14/98, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p20
Features the hospital gift shops in Tucson, Arizona. Items sold at the outlets; Shop employees; Shop revenues; Locations; Use of proceeds from gift shop sales by hospitals.
- John Monash. Murphy, David // Reading Time;Feb2010, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p36
The article reviews the book "John Monash," by Alan Drummond, illustrated by Glen Lumsden.
- Dr. Power Washers makes properties shine. Wheeler, Robyn // Malakoff News (TX);10/9/2015, Vol. 106 Issue 41, p5
The article presents a corporate profile for cleaning services provider Dr. Power Washers Inc. in Mabank, Texas, highlighting the company's establishment by Alan Drummond, its services offered, such as commercial cleaning and parking lot stripping, and the businesses that have used its services.
- ALTEZA RESIDENCES TOY DRIVE. // San Antonio Magazine;Feb2014, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p24
The article offers information on the Alteza Residences Toy Drive held by the supporters of the San Antonio Children Hospital in Texas on December 5, 2013 which provided gifts to the patients of the hospital.
- Merchandise focuses on toys, comfort and child safety. Daly, Pete // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/3/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the opening of the Sallie Bender Guild Gift Shop at the Helen DeVoc Children's Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan on January 11, 2011.
- The season of goodwill. John, Geraint // Supply Management;12/15/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p4
The article comments on the issue of supplier gifts and hospitality and its implication on the purchasing profession in Great Britain. For professional purchasers, the issue has long been a controversial one. Some departments however argue that a strict no-gifts policy is the only way to ensure...
- Med-Tech Notes. // Medical Device Daily;11/20/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 225, p5
The article reports that longtime Cleveland Clinic Florida patient Pauline Braathen has donated 30 million dollars for the construction of a five-story building on Cleveland Clinic Florida's Weston campus in Weston, Florida.